Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TV Charm - Ladyboy - Leeds  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Highfield Hal

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Charm seems to travel the length and breadth of the country and as it’s been a while since she was last seen in these parts and won’t be in Leeds again until April (she said), I decided to take full advantage and saw her twice this week. This review is a composite of both visits.

Basic price: £120 / hour
Price I paid: £130 (which included her cum)

The SP: I would describe Charm as a cross-dresser/TV as she doesn’t have boobs. She’s very convincing though. The pics on the BP & AW pages are a good likeness. Long hair, tall (5’ 7”?) and slim. Big cock for a Thai - a girthy 6”. Had clearly gone to a lot of trouble with outfit, make-up etc.

Venue: nice modern apartment on edge of city centre

Comms: efficient comms via text

Charm has a routine which she followed on both occasions. I’m sure she would be happy to accommodate if you decide to switch it up and took charge. The Charm offensive starts with a really good full body massage (25-30 mins), leading to some gentle rimming (on you) fur a few mins. Once you’ve turned over, it’s kissing and OWO on you and then she will want to ride you. Really seems to enjoy sucking cock and really excels in this department. Charm will top but I think she prefers to be bottom. There’s a £10 surcharge for her to top. It’s also an extra tenner for her to cum - a bargain in this current inflated market.

Services provided: DFK, OWO (both ways), 69, ball-licking, rimming (both ways), sex protected (both ways). She also offers what I’m going to call an assisted shower both before and after the fun which is rather enjoyable.

Recommend?  Yes
See again?  Most definitely
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 05:18:58 pm by Highfield Hal »