Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eduarda Oliveira  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

Visited recently for one hour. Nice clean modern place.

I was a little hesitant to see this one. Shes young, couldn't find any info on her but instagram showed she was real and to my eyes she looked FIT AS FUCK.

Problem was Brazilian fit trannies tend to be more hit than miss for me. Unreviewed led to this being a real gamble.

Anyway, she opened the door and looked exactly as instagram and birchplace.  Shes beautiful. Very fresh, very young just 21. Instantly she was warm, kissed me and just had a twinkle in her eye. Very energetic, very passionate and she apologised for not speaking much english but I really wasn't there to chat.

Lots of kissing, I was all over her with my hands everywhere and hadn't even undressed. I honestly thought I might actually just cum before I even got my dick out. I fancied her, not actually had as good a time as this in a while even reflecting back I have a smile.

We kissed, somehow both became undressed and then she was bending over twerking and shaking her ass and then grinding into me. Loads of kissing going on, I had my hands on her tits, her ass and at this point I don't think I had even got to touch her cock.

It was hard and I would say around 5.5-6 inches and reasonable girth.  I was happy to go with the flow and the flow led to me topping her. The round arse was such a sight. I had my tongue there, we had 69 I had to keep slowing down as even when I was rimming her my dick was twitching double time.

Highly highly rate this lovely young girl, just you won't get a chat. For a naughty, enthusiastic fuck with someone who just seems to like sex it went incredibly well.

Online downdog

When I messaged her before it was £150 / £250 which put me off.
Although review has me tempted again.