Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Audie - Lichfield  (Read 4141 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6102039) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]

Online JontyR

External Link/Members Only

Punt took place August 2022.

Potential options for punts in the West Midlands (and slightly further afield) have been really a case of feast and famine over the past few weeks. And when I have had a real appetite it happens to be in a famine week.

However the shining stars of money, means and opportunity aligned and I gave Audie a call. Out of four potential punts she was my first call, mainly because the location was convenient for me at the time. Geography is important.

So Audie was in Lichfield. So was I, near enough and I made the call. Some short time later I was on my way and finding her touring apartment on the outskirts of the city centre. A TV park was appreciated as I was running to time but with no contingency.

Audie does look like her pics but I was surprised by how tall she was when she answered the door. This was probably at least in part due to some sky high sequined heels.

Very attractive girl. Very impressed. Money exchanged, quick shower in the ensuite...she assisted in operation and then into the action.

Now I fell foul of a couple of my own punting rules. These vary whether I am with a TS but I always find it much more important with a TS to detail what is expected and what is included. It didn't curtail my enjoyment of the session but you may wish to ensure (if important) the number of pops included and attitude to OWO.

We just went with the flow. She made all the right noises, made suggestions by her actions and whimpers that she may be a willing bottom. Got me excited enough for topping and then pulled out a condom. I was slightly surprised given how things were progressing that this was placed on me and then she proceed to give me a brief BJ.

As the flow continued, hands and mouths were everywhere. Lip kissing was brief and closed but she feasted on my neck and ears passionately. Her piece hardened nicely, not one for the size queens but enough to make you realise that actually we don't get the most flattering view of ourselves. I'm not of massive size but was clearly bigger but hers seemed more than ample enough.

I eventually splodged my blob. It was a powerful orgasm elicited by a skilled and attractive provider who seemed only too happy to please.

We had time left, but I was pretty spent and so I didn't enquire as to whether there'd be any further physical interaction. We had a conversation as best we could, her english isn;t perfect and I had difficulty in making out what she had to say when she was excited. But she seemed an incredibly pleasant girl. Paid £150 for the hour.

Would happily see again, and would recommend.

My rating for Audie? Four circles. 

Sex commenced. 

Offline Cappadonna

Four circles!

What’s a TV park?

Online JontyR

TV park....one where there is a convenient space just outside. From the fact that you never saw a charatcer on TV having to drivev around for 10 minutes trying to find a parking space.

Offline Cappadonna

TV park....one where there is a convenient space just outside. From the fact that you never saw a charatcer on TV having to drivev around for 10 minutes trying to find a parking space.

Ahhh I get it now! Never heard it called that before.