Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on ThatClassySlut aka Deelishus????  (Read 1446 times)

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Hi guys!

External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone has seen this girl??? Now goes by the name of ThatClassySlut. I can't seem to find any reviews on.here and it looks like she's been around before under a different name. Body looks good!

Any Intel would be appreciated! Thanks! :hi:

Vlad

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 03:26:21 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

No intel. BUT you are a much braver man than me!  :scare: :scare:

Offline Bonkers_2021

Very nice woman. Not a great punt. She's a lot 'thicker' in person. Tight pussy, big tits & arse, friendly, etc, smells clean, etc. Just rounder than her pics suggest, unfortunately. Bit of a high price for her IMO.

Offline Red viper

I have seen her a few times between 2010 and 2013, she was my go to girl. She worked out of Newcastle under the name deelishus.

She is a nice person and easy to get on with blow job was fantastic and she was very keen and good service. I can not speak for her services recently.

quote author=VladtheImpaleHer link=topic=333714.msg3468214#msg3468214 date=1642346680]
Hi guys!

External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone has seen this girl??? Now goes by the name of ThatClassySlut. I can't seem to find any reviews on.here and it looks like she's been around before under a different name. Body looks good!

Any Intel would be appreciated! Thanks! :hi:

Vlad

Hidden Image/Members Only
[/quote]