Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Ravyla Garden - Paddington  (Read 1388 times)

Offline TheMagnet

This is…a quick TS review  :rolleyes:

Positives:

Comms were fine, 10 mins in between messages but straight forward to book.
£100 for half an hour.
Very smilie and eager to please.
She’ll snog your face off (literally).
One of the most enthusiastic SPs I have punted in a long time!
She’ll fuck you back and energy levels were like one of those robotic bulls that you have to hold on to for dear life!
She’s a ‘shower’, her cock is about 5/6 inches when flaccid and quite girthy.
She deep throats and can take a good face fucking!
Multiple positions, no problem and no complaining, I only topped her.
Actually left very satisfied with not a drop left in my balls!

Negatives:

Despite being located in a hidden mews, there is a pub outside her front door and there was a guy loitering outside, didn’t bother me but might bother some.
It is her in the photos but they’re extremely flattering, perhaps due to being taken by a professional photographer, taken at good angles with a lot of make up and dare I say photoshop! The photo with her standing up looks the most like her, the one sitting down looks the least.
Was disappointed with the way she looked as they differ so much from reality.
The famous last words but ‘should have walked’ but it’s been so long since I’ve walked, I must be out of practice.
Her breath absolutely stunk of cigarettes, couldn’t kiss her for long.
When it came to fuck she offered me BB (rubber for me thanks!)

Conclusion:

If you’re prepared to sacrifice looks for service then fill your boots.
Some guys might not see her purely because she offers BB.
She’s one hell of a rollercoaster ride!

Overall rating 6 out of 10
A neutral because I’m not a fan of deceptively exaggerated photos which do not matching reality!
Her enthusiasm was something else!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Arcy

Thanks for the review. Ravyla was on the shortlist for my last punt but the photos made me unsure. Looks very different in the two you posted

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for the review. Ravyla was on the shortlist for my last punt but the photos made me unsure. Looks very different in the two you posted

Yeah I picked those two from her profile as they highlight how she looks so different in between photos.

Crazy thing is, in reality you can see it’s her from the photos but when I saw her she even looks slightly different to these 2 photos!  :wackogirl: