Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature petite - Belfast  (Read 4908 times)

Offline frankcastle

Roman and BP I'm glad I read that cause it's wiped her completely off mine. I did see other reviews rate her face like 8or 9/10 but if you keep scrolling down you'll see the one I read.
 Hopefully someone who's had the pleasure can let us know the score.

Offline omega81

Roman and BP I'm glad I read that cause it's wiped her completely off mine. I did see other reviews rate her face like 8or 9/10 but if you keep scrolling down you'll see the one I read.
 Hopefully someone who's had the pleasure can let us know the score.

Just my 2 cents but she's not that bad looking  :D

I seen her a few years ago (and no didn't review her before white knights jump all over me) but honestly I don;t get all the hype about her, older woman (than I was at the time), better body than face but it was a mediocre meet not bad but just meh! Facially she's a bit dull but did give good OWO if I remember right.

Offline frankcastle

Thanks omega no dramas about not reviewing lol.
Appreciate you helping out here. So you reckon she alright facially but overall pretty average experience. Cheers for that man!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 10:50:39 pm by frankcastle »

Offline JstAnotherGuy

She doesn't have the same hair she has in the profile pictures anymore, much shorter and different colour, close to white'ish.

She is properly classified as a mature woman, visibly so. Her stomach area has some flappy skin, otherwise her whole body is perfect.

She isn't beautiful but also aint ugly, a dull face.

I went to her for 3 reasons: petite body, GFE, mature experience.

Judging but all 3, the meeting was perfect and I never regretted visiting her.

As everyone here in the comment section, getting her to answer wasn't easy but eventually got her. She's a great conversationalist and she is very sexy for her age. I dunno what is the new price tag but back then I payed 90 euros, if it's more than this I don't personally think it's worth it to visit anyone that doesn't provide anal, and she doesn't. For 90 euros? I do recommend her without any doubt.

Offline omega81

Yeah Frank pretty average, think that's why I never realised who it was everyone was talking about until I thought back on it.

Like the comment above says she is mature, but when i seen her (5 plus years ago) was still within my range, seen a few others mentioning a shorter booking was okay with her. I think I went for the hour but couldn't be sure.

Offline Greg05

She doesn't have the same hair she has in the profile pictures anymore, much shorter and different colour, close to white'ish.

She is properly classified as a mature woman, visibly so. Her stomach area has some flappy skin, otherwise her whole body is perfect.

She isn't beautiful but also aint ugly, a dull face.

I went to her for 3 reasons: petite body, GFE, mature experience.

Judging but all 3, the meeting was perfect and I never regretted visiting her.

As everyone here in the comment section, getting her to answer wasn't easy but eventually got her. She's a great conversationalist and she is very sexy for her age. I dunno what is the new price tag but back then I payed 90 euros, if it's more than this I don't personally think it's worth it to visit anyone that doesn't provide anal, and she doesn't. For 90 euros? I do recommend her without any doubt.

“White’ish” who the hell did you see as her hair certainly isn’t whiteish

Offline maxQ

Offline JstAnotherGuy

“White’ish” who the hell did you see as her hair certainly isn’t whiteish

Maybe it was on my time? Do u assume that it's always what you personally happen to see?

Offline Greg05

Maybe it was on my time? Do u assume that it's always what you personally happen to see?

You stated she doesn’t have the same hair anymore… that it is shorter, it does seem shorter but it’s more or less the same colour. So unless you seen her in the last week and she’s decided to dye her hair white after I seen her and reviewed her I’ll maybe just assume I’m right and you are wrong…

Offline JstAnotherGuy

Assume what u want, it was 6 months ago, and I'm referencing her pictures that are on EI since I can't see her adultwork profile.