Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Goodmayes Sauna still open?  (Read 1743 times)

Offline puntingking

I have been to this sauna a few times before a while back but I am not sure if it is still open for business. I drove pass it on occasion and the place is still there but every time I tried to enter it the door has always been locked. Anyone know?

The place is opposite Goodmayes station.   

Offline goodmans

Closed down a few years ago i think  its a hair  dresser  now there  is  one about 10 minute  walkopens at 5pm closes at 4am called libbys

Offline goodmans

I miss read your post a bit miss understanding the one i thought you  was talking  about was maryland thats closed the one which is nat far is in Stratford about  8 girls  every day its called  libbys it comes up on Google 10 entrance  fee and 60 for full service all ee girls

Offline puntingking

I miss read your post a bit miss understanding the one i thought you  was talking  about was maryland thats closed the one which is nat far is in Stratford about  8 girls  every day its called  libbys it comes up on Google 10 entrance  fee and 60 for full service all ee girls
ok. I might Give that place ago. Cheers!  :hi:

Offline vlad.tech

Shows up as a gay sauna, is it a gay sauna or there's EE girls there?

bald2019

I went to school in the area not too many years ago. It was an urban myth that there was an adult sauna round there. Didn't know it actually existed!

Offline goodmans

Address  is 162,/164 the grove Stratford
It is definitely  there because  i went ther 4 weeks  ago

Offline puntingking

How was it? how was the girls there?   

Offline goodmans

Most of them are blonde burnett and some black if you go after 10pm there are more girls i never been  disappointed

Offline puntingking

and do at least some of them do oral without and french kissing?

Offline goodmans

Phone number  is 02085557966

Offline puntingking

ok. Thanks. I check this place out.  :hi:

Offline puntingking

went there last night. it was a good selective of girls there but the one that i paid £70 for 30 minutes plus £10 entry fee did not do owo or cim unfortunately. But she was still very sexy to me so i stayed for half an hour. i had relatively a good time but prob won't be going back anytime soon. 

Offline hamchang

Love that they have an ATM machine with the metal shutters cut around it on the outside of their parlour. :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline puntingking

Love that they have an ATM machine with the metal shutters cut around it on the outside of their parlour. :yahoo:

:yahoo:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Shows up as a gay sauna, is it a gay sauna or there's EE girls there?

There is or was a long established gay sauna near by at Maryland Roundabout, perhaps thats what your search is bringing up?

It used to be called for years 'Stratford Sauna' and I think there was a time when it closed and then reopened, probably a license thing.

Offline puntingking

There is or was a long established gay sauna near by at Maryland Roundabout, perhaps thats what your search is bringing up?

It used to be called for years 'Stratford Sauna' and I think there was a time when it closed and then reopened, probably a license thing.

:hi:

Offline vlad.tech

haha love the riddle however im not walking to a guy sauna thinking I was going to dive my face into a polish girl's ass

Offline pepsicolaboy

Theres no riddle, the other poster combined my comments.

Basically avoid any sauna near that round about unless you want gay action!

Offline puntingking

Theres no riddle, the other poster combined my comments.

Basically avoid any sauna near that round about unless you want gay action!

I went to the sauna at is 162,/164 the grove Stratford at it was definitely a women sauna. Phone up if you want to make sure. I went to that place late on Saturday, 

Offline goodmans

how much  did you pay

Offline puntingking

how much  did you pay

for the sauna i paid £70 half hour and £10 entry fee.

Offline bibi83

When visiting this place, do you have to bring your sauna gears or can you just turn up.. First time here.

Offline puntingking

When visiting this place, do you have to bring your sauna gears or can you just turn up.. First time here.

just turn up.

Offline puntingking

whoever decides to go to the sauna please write a review afterwards.

Offline puntingking

opening times daily midday till 6am