Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen her? Thai Jane  (Read 2703 times)

Canucklehead

I actually live in Bristol, but volunteer in London one day a week. Can't find any really good independent oriental ladies out this way, so I was fancying a visit to Jane. External Link/Members Only

Looks hot, if real of course. Any help? Her ads appear everywhere, but I can't seem to find reviews. I want this to be a good time if I have to stand on the awful First Great Western train for 1.5 hours.  :D

Offline kefcseries

Canucklehead

Thanks for your help, appreciate it.

Canucklehead

Will have to take the risk, can't seem to find any reviews.

LL

Let us know how you get on.  I'm interested to hear as I'm really into Thai girls at the moment and also I've never had a professional massage and sex in the same session (and would love to try it!).

bigone

Let us know how you get on.  I'm interested to hear as I'm really into Thai girls at the moment and also I've never had a professional massage and sex in the same session (and would love to try it!).

get yourself to thailand my friend  ;)

Canucklehead

Will do, hard to find non bail and switch oriental girls in the UK I find, will give you all an update when I'm done.

mrhappypants

Just got off the phone to her.  On the phone she quoted her hourly rate as £110 (AW says £100) and also said OWO and CIM (no swallow) was £30 on top.  Without a review, that takes her from potentially being a good value Thai to overpriced in my book.

I am out.

Canucklehead

Never mind, she is out then. Doing that, I'm surprised she gets herself any business......