Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Having big problem logging in...  (Read 333 times)

Offline Willie the great

When I try logging in the keyboard takes up most of the screen,it is very difficult logging in....

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
When I try logging in the keyboard takes up most of the screen,it is very difficult logging in....

You're logged in now  :unknown:

A little more explanation wouldn't go amiss. I have lots of things but unfortunately crystal balls aren't among them.

Are you on desk top, laptop, andriod phone, ios phone, applemac    :unknown:

Offline Waterhouse

What makes you think it's a problem with the site?  It's almost certainly due to a setup issue or how the html/java is being controlled/displayed on your device.  Have you tried on a different device/PC?  Maybe try posting a screenshot here so we can see what you’re experiencing.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
What makes you think it's a problem with the site?  It's almost certainly due to a setup issue or how the html/java is being controlled/displayed on your device.  Have you tried on a different device/PC?  Maybe try posting a screenshot here so we can see what you’re experiencing.

I doubt we'll get any sense out of him, I PM'd him, after he reported it, asking for a bit more information to try and help but he just ignored that and posted this thread instead.    :unknown:

I think that's all he can type, it's all he says.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 02:04:39 pm by daviemac »

Offline Waterhouse

As the old adage goes - “You can lead a horse to water...”

Offline Willie the great

I am an older man nearing 80 years old with a lap top never had any formal training just what I pick up... this is all a new world to
 me please be a bit more tolerant and understanding..

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I am an older man nearing 80 years old with a lap top never had any formal training just what I pick up... this is all a new world to
 me please be a bit more tolerant and understanding..

That makes it even more difficult to understand, with a laptop the keyboard is separate to the screen. On a phone the keyboard is on the screen. If you can't explain what the problem is or what you are seeing no one can help.