Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pre punt shower  (Read 1347 times)

Offline alftupper

I always shower at home before a punt, so rarely shower at the venue. But there are exceptions, and the current hot weather is one of those exceptions.

So if I'm having a half hour punt, I'm happy to wrap a towel round myself and get back to the bedroom.

However, if it's an hour punt I prefer to get dressed again, putting back on at the least my underpants, trousers and shirt. Because in the longer punt I enjoy the mutual undressing.

Am I the only one to do this?

Offline Sheraton

I definitely prefer the undressing part of the punt but I have never got dressed after I have had a shower at a WGs place.  Worth considering though I must say...

Offline Boates

I rarely shower at a SP's simply because I usually always go there straight from home.

However, I'm in agreement with you & would prefer to get dressed again but having said that, I guess in hot weather it would be partially defeating the object by putting sweaty clothes back on.

Offline Jeremy

I only really put boxers back on, I like to have a girl pull them down and get my cock out herself but any undressing of myself beyond that doesn't really entertain me... I'm probably just too impatient  :D

Offline dboy74

Once I have showered I don't bother getting redressed no matter the length of the punt.

felixhendrix

I do shower before I head out
But if I'm offered a shower at the sp place I always take it...come out of the shower naked and wait for her to take control.

Offline m4rmite

I take the offered shower regardless and strut like a king naked, carrying my clothes.
Once the clothes are neatly dropped on the floor then my small knob makes an appearance.

I have noted sp's clock my knob and smile,  no damage from this little one i guess they are thinking.

Offline Redbull4

Shower at home prior.
Remove clothes once there.
Shower again to keep everything clean.
Don’t put back on clothes that’s I’ve just worn, kind of defeats the purpose of a shower.

Offline signy

I almost always re-dress after a shower. I like the mutual undressing element, and also as a big rolepay enthusist there is usually a costume element even if it is something simple.

Offline Silva21

I really like being rimmed and so it only seems fair to shower at their location even if I've just got out of the shower at home.
It's literally 2 mins recently (used to take me longer but then I was re-educated!).

Offline Drayki

Always have a shower before, but if offered I will take one when I get there, if it’s really hot like it has been I’ll ask to use it before anything takes place, then I’ll just usually put towel round and walk out with a root on so the sp can see I’m raring to go, then I’ll usually let her pull it off  :lol:

Offline computergeek

Will usually shower at the WGs place, sometimes because it's after work and I'm sweaty or grubby, sometimes because it's a confidence thing for the girl (one less excuse) but also sometimes because then my kit (clothes, car key, punt phone) are in the bathroom.  There's been a few tales of woe with guys getting trapped in the bathroom by Sergei or the girl, and of wallets/clothes being grabbed if it goes south.  It's harder to pull that sort shit when my kit's in the bathroom I reckon.. opinions differ, of course.  I'm sure there are scenarios where kit in bathroom is a disadvantage, other than getting your shirt wet.

Offline Silva21

Will usually shower at the WGs place, sometimes because it's after work and I'm sweaty or grubby, sometimes because it's a confidence thing for the girl (one less excuse) but also sometimes because then my kit (clothes, car key, punt phone) are in the bathroom.  There's been a few tales of woe with guys getting trapped in the bathroom by Sergei or the girl, and of wallets/clothes being grabbed if it goes south.  It's harder to pull that sort shit when my kit's in the bathroom I reckon.. opinions differ, of course.  I'm sure there are scenarios where kit in bathroom is a disadvantage, other than getting your shirt wet.

I only ever take enough cash for the punt in and hide my wallet in a little compartment in the car.

But yeah, confidence for the WG so there's no excuses.

Offline charlatan44

I always shower at WG's place (punts are always during/after work) and walk back in just with towel wrapped around. Always used to leave clothes in bathroom but got caught once as I didn't realise there were others in the flat and they went in the bathroom while I was at it. The WG jumped off my cock and ran to the bathroom to try and recover my clothes but said person wouldn't come out. Had to wait 5 minutes before I recovered my clothes. Luckily nothing was taken although they could have taken note of my work ID etc. Now I take my clothes/bag with me

Offline Marmalade

In reply to the OP’s question about dressing, yes I quite like mutual undressing. But on short punts I expect it to be expedited. Stuff that can come on and off easily (with zip pockets of course). In an unknown venue I’ll always place clothing carefully afterwards, to minimise any possibility of stray hands going in pockets.

This is the same for longer punts.

For very short punts I want to be ready for action when she walks in, so maybe keep underpants on, nothing else. I prefer to punt close (but not too close of course) to home; or if travelling, to wherever I’m staying. That way I can shower properly with decent shampoo and mouthwash and walk there or get a taxi, arriving fresh. This also gets rid of any dubiety about shower time included/not included in paid time.

Offline Hobbit

It makes no difference to me. At the end of the day, all of the clothes come off anyway.

Offline Marmalade

Wearing a belt (preferably with trousers haha) can encourage in some cases the prοssie to kneel down and start a BJ as she undresses the punter. Unfortunately some think it is 'below them' (not quite sure what or who is below prοssies but maybe everyone likes to feel superior to some other fucker). I just let her go on top.  :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

I always shower at home before a punt, so rarely shower at the venue. But there are exceptions, and the current hot weather is one of those exceptions.

So if I'm having a half hour punt, I'm happy to wrap a towel round myself and get back to the bedroom.

However, if it's an hour punt I prefer to get dressed again, putting back on at the least my underpants, trousers and shirt. Because in the longer punt I enjoy the mutual undressing.

Am I the only one to do this?

Naked asap and its ideal if the WG is naked from when she opens her door to me until she closes it as I leave, which has happened with some good regulars over the years. I usually have a shower unless the WG is all over me from the start which is always a good sign, I am not going to break that up to have a shower. If I do shower it takes no more than a few minutes as I would of had a shower before leaving my place.

I have zero interest in mutual undressing, I want tits, fanny and arse in my face not clothes to take off but each to their own as ever.

Offline Prof O lactic

Taking a slightly different tack on the issue,being generally massage / fbsm punter ,

cleanliness etiquette  is next to godliness in the eyes of the sp in my experience.

If cc swipes detect anything dont expect  to get the range of services others might have experienced. I speak from experience as long ago my Massuese within 5 mins sighed aloud grabbed the baby wipes and went at me like I was a baby ... showed me the result  :scare: 

If I am not fresh from the shower , or have been to defecate then I take a shower at the venue and an lets say "anal" in my approach to cleaning,   :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 03:53:45 pm by Prof O lactic »

Offline Adoniron

I have never put my clothes back on after a pre punt shower.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I too like to lose my clothes gradually over first few minutes, especially with her help. It's nice if she starts tugging at your waistband or removing your top..... it gives the impression she wants to ravish you. Obviously, this pleasure goes out the window if you get a shower and commence the proceedings starkers. Therefore, if I've needed to get a shower at hers, I slip my bottoms back on so there's something to peel off.
One thing I've never mastered the art of tieing a towel round my waist....... It always falls off as I move! I therefore avoid that look entirely.

Offline Malvolio

I have a shower and walk back in naked with the towel slung over my shoulder - in my view a good way to show a WG I haven't seen before exactly what I've come to do.

Something I do like is undressing the WG - much like unwrapping a Christmas present.   

Offline JAYZ

I concur with the excitement of undressing the lady, and I always have a shower and put on fresh underwear and shirt and trousers as I also like to be undressed slowly by the lady.

Offline hw189

You're not alone.
I always shower at my place before the punt, I too like mutual undressing.
If the wg insists on a shower at her place before entertainment begins (very rare for me nowadays, showering tends to be towards the end of the meet if I feel the need), then my clothes get put back on immediately after the shower.
The wg is kept informed about my desires before the meet if they didn't know already.

Fanny

Always have a shower on site mainly to show the girl I am fresh and respectful. Into the action room with towel wrapped around my waist and eagerly await its removal 🤪

Offline oldrainbow

Always try to shower at home the only times i have had a shower on site ive had a nightmare with getting the temperature of the water right! I've even offered one girl an extra £10 to join me in the shower but she declined!

Offline Marmalade

Always try to shower at home the only times i have had a shower on site ive had a nightmare with getting the temperature of the water right! I've even offered one girl an extra £10 to join me in the shower but she declined!

Would that be pre 2015 when you joined??

must admit there’s a lot of shit temperature controls on prοssie showers, but I’m not sure what sort of numbers you are basing your assumption on?  :unknown:

Offline CBPaul

I always shower before but will have a very quick shower at the venue if it's hot. Never get dressed again though as I want to get on with the action, either put the pants back on or just wrap the towel around me.

Did have a prossie seriously moan at me once for not leaving the wet towel neatly folded in the bathroom, I duly returned the towel as instructed.  Changed the tone of the punt and she went properly ballistic when she found I'd draped the towel untidily over the bog. Apparently that wasn't right either  :D Fuck me, it was like being back at home - I was paying for a GFE not a wife experience.

Offline Jock D

I have never put my clothes back on after a pre punt shower.

Me neither...I'm actually quite gobsmacked at the amount of guys on this thread that have :unknown:

Offline joe diddley

I really like being rimmed and so it only seems fair to shower at their location even if I've just got out of the shower at home.
It's literally 2 mins recently (used to take me longer but then I was re-educated!).

Ditto. I almost always have a shower before the punt at home but always have one when I arrive as well. My mantra on this is being seen to be clean may well lead to a dirtier experience.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Me neither...I'm actually quite gobsmacked at the amount of guys on this thread that have :unknown:

I don't get it either, if your bollocks are sweaty enough to need a shower when you get there, it kind of defeats the object to put sweaty clothes back on.