Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: regular retiring  (Read 1259 times)

Offline workinallweek

So u knew it was going to happen but a regular ive been seeing is retiring . When we spoke about it last week she said 'you will be looking for my replacement on AW' . I actually thought about it before i said 'do you know what I cant be bothered with all the shite ' . She actually seemed shocked ...

So do i look or retire , nothing around my way and my only interest is at least 2 hours away ..

:dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cuntminion

Whatever you do don't punt for the sake of it

It's unfulfilling

Wait till you have the desire to punt rather than filling a date because that's when you punt

Offline winkywanky

I think she may have been fishing for you to ask to run away with her  ;)

Offline mrfishyfoo

So u knew it was going to happen but a regular ive been seeing is retiring . When we spoke about it last week she said 'you will be looking for my replacement on AW' . I actually thought about it before i said 'do you know what I cant be bothered with all the shite ' . She actually seemed shocked ...

So do i look or retire , nothing around my way and my only interest is at least 2 hours away ..

This is why I don't have a "go to" girl as it ain't punting IMHO it's a PAID AFFAIR.  :scare: :scare:

Good luck finding the next one albeit I suspect you'll be hearing from your current regular not long after she retires.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline winkywanky

I think I know who it is, and from her posts here (she's a respected member I think it's safe to say) and from her profile details she's a very interesting, intelligent and appealing girl. She's the type of girl whom I'd have fallen for about 10yrs ago, so thank God I never met her (quite expensive too  :D).

Offline dumbo25

It's unfulfilling

Wait till you have the desire to punt rather than filling a date because that's when you punt

+1

Offline Blackpool Rock

This is the problem having a "regular" in that there is a void to fill if they retire or move on in some way.

I always wanted to have 5 decent girls who gave a good service and then throw in an occasional new punt every 4 or 5 punts to try and find another regular in the expectation that one would fall off the radar at some point.
Unfortunately being picky I never had more than 3 "regulars" at the same time and all the new girls that I punted just weren't up to seeing a 2nd time so it ended up that I basically just saw the same 3 girls almost every punt then the same 2 when one went AWOL.

When both of these regulars fell off the radar at about the same time and my "Go to" parlour got shut down my punting was up shit creek.
It's never really recovered fully but now I punt about 40 times a year and class a regular as 2 or 3 times a year.

Still looking for a harem of decent regulars but alas I fear it's just a bubble  :cry:

As already suggested don't punt for the sake of it but no harm in looking  :thumbsup: 

Offline Plan R

It's unfulfilling

That's good advice, I've been guilty of punting just to have something to do on a Sat or Sun night...
better to wait till your genuinely horny.

Thing is, cunt is like pizza - when there's some in front of me, I know I'm gonna fancy it - even if I wasn't hungry before  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's good advice, I've been guilty of punting just to have something to do on a Sat or Sun night...
better to wait till your genuinely horny.

Thing is, cunt is like pizza - when there's some in front of me, I know I'm gonna fancy it - even if I wasn't hungry before 
:D

HILARIOUS !!!  :cool: :lol: :cool:

.....and true.  :hi: :hi:

Offline winkywanky

What's your favourite topping, and do you like a crispy crust? (Both cunt and pizza).

Offline pythondan

I had a regular for several years who retired about 18 months ago.

I have met some decent girls since but none that possess the same "magic" (which was really based upon her appearance being close to my ideal type, her enthusiasm for DFK and the way in which she gave the impression that she enjoyed the meets as much as I did  - lol.

Probably a good thing she retired when she did as EAS was creeping in!

I am sure that you will  get to a point where you fancy a punt again - just don't expect to unearth a replacement regular overnight.

Offline Sparta Prada

Up til last year I had three regular AW girls, each of whom I had been seeing pretty much on a monthly basis over the preceding couple of years. Two of them retired (one gave notice, the other just left without warning). The third I still see but not as regular now.

I must admit having a roster of regulars was great. You build up a rapport, can alternate between them which keeps things keen and know you will get a good service.

Offline Marmalade

Workinallweek you’ve been in this game and on the forum long enough to give as good an answer as anybody else. What would you advise someone to do in such a position? Probably, as already suggested, forget the mild EAS (she’s a prostitute, and prostitutes come and go, and mostly go). If she’s fucking off you’ll do exactly what you did before you met her: if in need of a shag, look around to see what’s available and the the time/effort/cost involved. If it’s not worth the bother go on holiday with the money saved, become an alcoholic or collect stamps. You might even enjoy life of find some old slapper at the bingo who’s up for a cup if ovaltine and a free bit of okaypokeme.

:hi:

Offline Marmalade

What's your favourite topping, and do you like a crispy crust? (Both cunt and pizza).

I like chewy bits myself.  :cool:

Offline AnthG

I don't even know who she is. And I don't even need to check. But even with that, I guarantee you she will be back within 6 months. They almost always are.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline winkywanky

I like chewy bits myself.  :cool:

Possibly Hawaiian? Although there isn't that category on AW (I'm still not quite sure what we're talking about here...)

Offline Plan R

Meat feast is my fave, (as a face sitting fan) - she gets the mayonnaise topping   :D

Offline Cuntminion

Newest custom pizza pinapple, pickle, onions and peppers

As for fanny neat, trim and clean

Not a fan of meat curtains like frenching a bassett hound

Offline smiths

Regulars come and go in my experience, a shame a good WG fucks off but time to locate another is my thinking. Plus many return though they may in a bad area for me.

Offline southern punter

When both of these regulars fell off the radar at about the same time and my "Go to" parlour got shut down my punting was up shit creek.

Currently experiencing both of these in one - my "go to" parlour has closed, and the lass there who was becoming something of a regular, vanished along with it.  Ironically I had stopped visiting a month or so earlier because I was wary of EAS or boredom or complacency, I thought I was being smart at the time, but if I had known it would shut down I would have made hay while the sun was shining!

I actually managed to find her on AW but in another town, too pricey to travel TBH and it would probably seem a bit stalkery anyway.  Patiently waiting for my second choice parlour to hire anyone new and interesting instead, but I've had punt cash burning a hole in my pocket for weeks now, I might actually have to buy a punting phone and try AW at this rate.

Offline Arbetare

I like having a reg and remember feeling a bit like a fish out of water when my first one retired - I like the certainty of a good time that a reg gives you.

I'd always mixed visits to her in with visits to others, but none of the ones I'd seen gave me that "summat" that a good reg gives you. My next reg turned up unexpectedly. She ticked all my boxes and I was initially seeing her to tick Anal off my punting list. One amazing booking later and I got a new reg. Been mixing seeing her with visits to others for the last 18 months odd now, and I'm now in a position where I've got 4 regs across the country.

I think it'd feel odd just seeing regs - I've got to mix in new SPs. If nothing else, that's how you meet new regs.

Offline charlatan44

I only have 1 regular WG, albeit one of the top of the range ones and as such I find it hard to enjoy anything else, but feel the need to try something else every other month or so but so far nothing has come close. Guess I am a creature of habit

Offline Puntingonandoff

I used to have 4 regulars about a year or so ago. 1 retired, 1 got her tits done (and i hate fake tits), 1 disappeared off the face of the earth, and the last one became very hard/impossible to book unless you're happy with 3 months in advance.

I can't be bothered with the effort to build it up again, its one of the reasons my punting is more off than on nowadays

Offline Marmalade

I used to have 4 regulars about a year or so ago. 1 retired, 1 got her tits done (and i hate fake tits), 1 disappeared off the face of the earth, and the last one became very hard/impossible to book unless you're happy with 3 months in advance.

I can't be bothered with the effort to build it up again, its one of the reasons my punting is more off than on nowadays

It’s not an uncommon problem. In Scotland we used to have a small, reliable set of students for a while. Attractive, decent uni undergrads who gave an honest service at an honest price. There were occasional new faces as it’s a good way to pay for a student loan for those that fancy it. One went into the stratosphere price-wise then disappeared. The others scarpered with a (thankfully short-lived) police crackdown. They didn’t re-surface. Lanya is the only one that still works I think but rather a shadow of her former self and told me she has to move location frequently due to harassment.

As you observe, the effort to get a reliable set of options up and running again is a pain. Both sourcing them and developing them as ‘regulars’. UKP at least optimises your time.

Although it varies with the numbers available in your area it’s quite doable.
Roughly ...
  • Do a search in AW based on your preferences, save the search and put the best candidates in a hotlist.
  • Open a second browser window or tab and copy the AW number of each prοssie into the UKP search box. This gives you a list of reviews for that prοssie.
  • If you can be bothered, check the form of the reviewer by clicking on their name and see if their reviews seem reliably varied or they just call anything with legs amazing.
  • trim your hotlist and start messaging or phoning or both (noting that some will specify one or the other although I prefer phoning when acceptable as it’s often quicker).
  • start with a short booking but mention in advance you are looking for a regular — they may make more effort

This is really a list for beginners or someone who’s been out of the loop so to speak, so no offence if it doesn’t apply to you. Just trying to help!

Offline Hobbit

This is why I like to have three or four regulars because of this kind of situation. In the past I have had one or two and when they retire it is extremely disappointing and can be difficult to replace.  Having a few to rotate through is the best way I find. But I always remember rule number one: A hooker is a hooker, is a hooker, is a hooker.  Never fall for that EAS bullshit.  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

hey please if she has not quit yet send a link so we can see who it is or was?

Offline Punterperson1971

I have a regular and I find there’s no bad atmosphere,no nerves or anything we both know what to expect then she throws a few surprises in to the session as well so I’m happy going along with it and occasionally doing a TOFTT.

Online frankc

This is why I like to have three or four regulars because of this kind of situation. In the past I have had one or two and when they retire it is extremely disappointing and can be difficult to replace.  Having a few to rotate through is the best way I find. But I always remember rule number one: A hooker is a hooker, is a hooker, is a hooker.  Never fall for that EAS bullshit.  :hi:

Pretty much the same for me......