Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can somebody please offer some advice?  (Read 475 times)

Offline positionalplayer

Hello,

Here’s seeking some support please.

My sincere apologies if this is posted in the incorrect section, but I am genuinely struggling to navigate this forum.

Nearly a month ago, I attempted to post a new review on a WG in the East Midlands region. I entered the East Midlands area and clicked on “post review”. Where I got an error message stating:

“The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.”

I PM’ed Admin, but have as of yet not received a reply. Presumably, he’s overwhelmed with the vast amount of enquiries he needs to deal with.
I have also attempted to PM the moderators, but it states when attempting to send messages that I can only respond to messages that I have received and not send to folk.

So, my fellow punters, can you please advise on what I need to do to rectify this? I am a long-term lurker, but wish now to begin posting up detailed reviews of the encounters I experience.

I’m unsure to whether my profile has limitations on it or whether I’m being inept technically. Some support would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Offline Tricky Dickie

Nearly a month ago, I attempted to post a new review on a WG in the East Midlands region. I entered the East Midlands area and clicked on “post review”. Where I got an error message stating:

“The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.”

Have you tried going to a regional board and then clicking the “new review” button?

The “post review” shortcut seems to have been broken for a while.

Offline Goldfinch

This link will take you you straight to the East Midlands reviews,just press 'New Review' on the right:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=22.0