Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do straight guys think of She-males/Trannies?  (Read 4612 times)

Offline Londoner2000

There’s a recent post in the London forum where someone  visiting for two weeks asked for help.  Three of his six self suggestions are for shemales / trannys. I’m just wondering  if any straight guys have had good or bad experiences with shemales/trannies? I’m wondering what all the fuss is about? Aren’t you constantly reminded aren’t you constantly  remind it’s just a gay dude with tits?  Or do you think of them as a woman or something in between?  Is it a way to act out a male fantasy without calling yourself gay?  I was interested in this because an x  from a decade ago recently told me she’s lesbian  though she’s only been with men her whole life.  So I was wondering if shemales could be repressed bisexuality?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 02:55:52 pm by Londoner2000 »
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

MrArmagh

its crossed my mind the odd time to maybe try it, tho I don't mind the old finger up the ass kinda thing. but never went through with the meet or even messaged one looking about it.

I think its sometimes im just sick of the crap WG's around here and sometimes the trannies look pretty decent in there pics

Offline winkywanky

There’s a recent post in the London forum where someone  visiting for two weeks asked for help.  Three of his six self suggestions are for shemales / trannys. I’m just wondering  if any straight guys have had good or bad experiences with shemales/trannies? I’m wondering what all the fuss is about? Aren’t you constantly reminded aren’t you constantly  remind it’s just a gay dude with tits?  Or do you think of them as a woman or something in between?  Is it a way to act out a male fantasy without calling yourself gay?  I was interested in this because an x  from a decade ago recently told me she’s lesbian  though she’s only been with men her whole life.  So I was wondering if shemales could be repressed bisexuality?

30mins of looking in the Transsexual part of the site will probably tell you all you want to know.

But in general, guys who book with trannies are after someone who looks and acts female, but have a cock. They aren't attracted to men at all, and also punt with genetic WGs as well as having a wife at home, or having relationships exclusively with women. I guess it could be seen as a fetish, and any TS will tell you, in their private lives they have lots of gay male friends but that they have no sexual interest in TSs whatsoever. So however good looking you are, they wouldn't fancy you. That's probably all you need to know.

Regarding your lesbian friend, if she openly states to you that she's lesbian and yet she's only been with guys, it does rather sound like her life is a hollow sham and that she ought to just 'come out'.

Offline daveev

SlamBoy

They are blokes. If you book one, whether you want to admit it or not, you have homosexual tendencies.

Offline winkywanky

They are blokes. If you book one, whether you want to admit it or not, you have homosexual tendencies.

You'll be pleased to hear I don't fancy you one little bit Slamboy. Even when you avatar was that pretty looking bloke with glasses.

SlamBoy

You'll be pleased to hear I don't fancy you one little bit Slamboy. Even when you avatar was that pretty looking bloke with glasses.

Yeah yeah yeah . . . we believe you  ;)

Offline Jonestown

Setting aside issues around sexual orientation, given the relative difficulty in finding a good looking real woman to punt with in London the chances of finding a good looking and convincing TS must be infinitesimal.

Offline winkywanky

Setting aside issues around sexual orientation, given the relative difficulty in finding a good looking real woman to punt with in London the chances of finding a good looking and convincing TS must be infinitesimal.

There are literally thousands of WGs in London. And some of them are indeed very good looking. Granted, they will tend to have more limited services, or be more expensive.

Offline Jonestown

There are literally thousands of WGs in London. And some of them are indeed very good looking. Granted, they will tend to have more limited services, or be more expensive.

Yes, but in comparison the number of TS on the market must be a minute fraction of the number of real females, and of that number I’d guess the majority are brickies in something off the TKMaxx bargin rail.

Offline Gordon Bennett

I always find it weird that they seem to have big meaty cocks, much bigger than my tiddler. I find it counterintuitive how a chap can have a big schlong  swinging about downstairs but decide he's actually feminine and needs to get some breasts and dresses. Granted, most of them do look gorgeous........ I just can't get by that big chopper they're sporting.

Offline winkywanky

Apparently a lot of them have their cocks photoshopped to look bigger.

Also, some have fat implants under the skin, as well as having the two tendons at the top of the penis severed, so that it hangs lower and adds an inch or so in length.

Online fudi_maar

If you book one, whether you want to admit it or not, you have homosexual tendencies.

^ This.

Nothing wrong with being homosexual, of course. To each his own.
Your question is "What do straight guys...". As a straight guy, I do not even properly notice TS's, cos as soon as a profile mentions TS, I move onto the next one.

Offline OakTree

Granted, most of them do look gorgeous........ I just can't get by that big chopper they're sporting.

A lot of them do look absolutely stunning. They actually look a lot more attractive than most female WGs. That might be to do with them going to extra efforts to look more feminine. I’m afraid though the thought of meat and two veg swinging below is just not for me.

Offline RedKettle

Here you go: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dear god, assuming those photos are genuine (and 21 positive reviews suggest so) I would swear she was a hot very fuckable woman. The world is a confusing place.......

Offline WARSZAWA16

Each to their own, but not for me. Call me old fashioned, but the only cock I want anything to do with is my own thank you very much.

Offline winkywanky

Each to their own, but not for me. Call me old fashioned, but the only cock I want anything to do with is my own thank you very much.

What an honest yet refreshing response, when so many feel the need to point out how 'manly' they are by saying anyone who sees a TS must be gay  :hi:.

niftyfiftydave

And some of those used to be  blokes.

Offline whiskyfan

We don't think about them.

Yet you're reading a thread about them. ;)

Offline freeze44

Not been with a TS but am thinking about it.

Not bothered if that makes me gay/bi/greedy or whatever. Punting has opened me up (pun intended  :D) to lots of things and might go for a TS experience one day and life to me all about experiences so hats of to those who speak from experience on this subject  :hi:

niftyfiftydave

Close your eyes and settle in for the best bj of your life. Don,t punt them as way over priced and not that interested but back in my swinging club days happened the odd time lol.

Offline king tarzan

To me it's  :vomit: :vomit:... Gay bender far as I am concerned..
Each to there own but nowhere near me anywhere anytime!!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 07:10:54 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Londoner2000

I always find it weird that they seem to have big meaty cocks, much bigger than my tiddler. I find it counterintuitive how a chap can have a big schlong  swinging about downstairs but decide he's actually feminine and needs to get some breasts and dresses. Granted, most of them do look gorgeous........ I just can't get by that big chopper they're sporting.

Lmaooooo ahahaaaaa that cracked me up!
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline myothernameis

There’s a recent post in the London forum where someone  visiting for two weeks asked for help. 

There a few of us banned from seeing TS subject, implemented by old admin, where I basically made a joke, which didn't go down well wit someone, who reported me, and others

I have no interest in them, but each to there own, in what ever they like

Offline Wood2017

Story time :D :D :D

I'm a straight man and have only ever been with girls but an ex-partner was keen for ME to try a butt-plug.

After months of her suggesting it in the heat of the moment whilst we were getting intimate i gave in and with what seemed the equivalent to a full bath of lube i just about managed to accept a 'beginner size' one up my bum.

It actually felt great at the time for the duration it was in as we had a long fucking session leading to probably the strongest orgasm i'd ever had but once the orgasm euphoria had worn off i couldn't wait to get it out me and i remember that night even around a partner at the time who i was comfortable with i felt embarrassed and uneasy in myself. I was thinking 'what the fuck did i do that for?'. I've never done it since because of how i felt in the aftermath.

It's not happened very often and only when i'm getting to the punt where i'm desperate for a release but when i've seen the profile of a tranny i've considered attractive i've always thought to myself that if i felt that uneasy from a buttplug post orgasm how on earth would i feel at the end of a booking if i was lying side by side with a bloke with tits i've just fucked.  :lol: :lol:

Offline king tarzan

Story time :D :D :D

I'm a straight man and have only ever been with girls but an ex-partner was keen for ME to try a butt-plug.

After months of her suggesting it in the heat of the moment whilst we were getting intimate i gave in and with what seemed the equivalent to a full bath of lube i just about managed to accept a 'beginner size' one up my bum.

It actually felt great at the time for the duration it was in as we had a long fucking session leading to probably the strongest orgasm i'd ever had but once the orgasm euphoria had worn off i couldn't wait to get it out me and i remember that night even around a partner at the time who i was comfortable with i felt embarrassed and uneasy in myself. I was thinking 'what the fuck did i do that for?'. I've never done it since because of how i felt in the aftermath.

It's not happened very often and only when i'm getting to the punt where i'm desperate for a release but when i've seen the profile of a tranny i've considered attractive i've always thought to myself that if i felt that uneasy from a buttplug post orgasm how on earth would i feel at the end of a booking if i was lying side by side with a bloke with tits i've just fucked.  :lol: :lol:

The last paragraph shows you have gay tendencies..
For a straight as arrow man that's horror UNTHINKABLE!

Offline Payyourwaymate

It's not my cup of tea. I sometimes wonder how women have to deal with having to suck dick, get fucked and not really be in control of the situation, let alone me having to do that shit good god no  :scare:.

T girls or what ever they are called are still men to me, because they cannot change their chromosomes. It will always be XY and not XX so biologically they are still male. Surgeons are getting better though, and it's frightening. Thankfully I don't drink alcohol, imagine if you went Thailand,  got drunk and then got fooled by a hot tranny and you went the full mile? Now what?  :lol:

Offline Wood2017

Trust me the likely nightmares i expect i'd have in the aftermath mean i'd never go there lol.

SlamBoy

What an honest yet refreshing response, when so many feel the need to point out how 'manly' they are by saying anyone who sees a TS must be gay  :hi:.

Ouch!  :blush:

Offline Belgarion

Not something of interest to me at all. Each tontheirnown though

Offline PepeMAGA

A lot of them do look absolutely stunning. They actually look a lot more attractive than most female WGs.
Subjective, but I would say no.

Offline Hotdogboy88

I’ve haven’t seen so many “each to they own” posts in one thread.  :lol:

Offline myothernameis

After a long night of making love, the guy notices a photo of another man, on the woman’s nightstand by the bed.
He begins to worry.

:dancegirl: :dancegirl: :scare:  :dancegirl: :dancegirl:

"Is this your husband?" he nervously asks. "No, silly," she replies, snuggling up to him.
"Your boyfriend, then?" he continues.
"No, not at all," she says, nibbling away at his ear.
"Is it your dad or your brother?" he inquires, hoping to be reassured.
"No, no, no! You are so hot when you’re jealous!" she answers.
"Well, who in the hell is he, then?" he demands.
She whispers in his ear: "That’s me before the surgery.

Offline OakTree

Offline Bonker

Let a thousand blossoms bloom.
What's really worrying is the number of people killed by crocodiles.

Offline Colston36

I'm amazed at how many on here make such sweeping - often insulting - statements about other people's tendencies, usually because they don't share or understand them. About 50 years ago I found myself with a he-she. I got the best blow job I have ever had in a very long life. I have never repeated the experience though I've wanked over lots of videos featuring TS hotties. 95% of my meetings - and I have 2/3 a week - are straight. But I have had guys suck my cock; I have sucked cocks, always part of a trio or foursome, usually with a girl sucking with me. I don't think I'm homosexual, as the ever-irritating Slam Boy states. I am just crazy about sex, curious about new experiences and irritated by people who want to put me or anyone in a box of their own making.

Offline tesla

I'm amazed at how many on here make such sweeping - often insulting - statements about other people's tendencies, usually because they don't share or understand them. About 50 years ago I found myself with a he-she. I got the best blow job I have ever had in a very long life. I have never repeated the experience though I've wanked over lots of videos featuring TS hotties. 95% of my meetings - and I have 2/3 a week - are straight. But I have had guys suck my cock; I have sucked cocks, always part of a trio or foursome, usually with a girl sucking with me. I don't think I'm homosexual, as the ever-irritating Slam Boy states. I am just crazy about sex, curious about new experiences and irritated by people who want to put me or anyone in a box of their own making.

well said and I totally agree.
I believe its a sliding scale sometime you are into women totally, sometime you just want to expand your experiences, without putting labels on things. If you enjoy it and and no one gets hurt whats the problem?

Offline king tarzan

You are homosexual..FULL STOP..
Stop living in denial..

Offline king tarzan

well said and I totally agree.
I believe its a sliding scale sometime you are into women totally, sometime you just want to expand your experiences, without putting labels on things. If you enjoy it and and no one gets hurt whats the problem?

Expansion of experiences as you say with trannies is homosexual tendencies.. full stop...
End of...

Watched Rocco Siffredi documentary..
He admitted he fucked trannies..
He's a bender too... Full stop..

Offline whiskyfan

Those who shout the loudest about being straight are usually the ones that are deep in the closet, and for someone who claims to have  no interest you do spend a lot of time on TS related threads...

Just admit it Queen Tarzan.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 06:04:26 am by whiskyfan »

Offline king tarzan

Those who shout the loudest about being straight are usually the ones that are deep in the closet, and for someone who claims to have  no interest you do spend a lot of time on TS related threads...

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :scare: :scare:

Offline RedKettle

You beat me too it, that was my thought as well.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

You are homosexual..FULL STOP..
Stop living in denial..

If he was homosexual then 95% of his meets would not be straight.

Let’s face it guys LBGT, they’re just labels. Sometimes the lines get blurred and just because a guy has had his cock sucked by a guy or a TS it doesn’t make him gay. I don’t find men remotely attractive and could never lust after a guy the way that I lust after women but I too have had my cock sucked by a guy in a MMF and I’m certainly not gay.

Please label me if it makes you feel better but do it soon I really need to know what I am!  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

If he was homosexual then 95% of his meets would not be straight.

Let’s face it guys LBGT, they’re just labels. Sometimes the lines get blurred and just because a guy has had his cock sucked by a guy or a TS it doesn’t make him gay. I don’t find men remotely attractive and could never lust after a guy the way that I lust after women but I too have had my cock sucked by a guy in a MMF and I’m certainly not gay.

Please label me if it makes you feel better but do it soon I really need to know what I am!  :thumbsup:

My thoughts entirely. The test is who catches your eye when you're out and about. Men or women or both? For me its 100% women. And I'm no stranger to cock.

Offline GreyDave

My thoughts entirely. The test is who catches your eye when you're out and about. Men or women or both? For me its 100% women. And I'm no stranger to cock.
+1

What staggers me is I ve seen a few and I justcant understand how someone who is in posession of an 8-9 inch working cock wants to lose it :unknown:

Offline FLYING BLUE