Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Related Music  (Read 313 times)

Online Bassman

I’m sure there are many many songs about prostitution. But Casisdead just realeased his latest single yesterday (nice Xmas pressie lol) and it’s basically about a punter falling in love.

He uses terms such as girlfriend experience, paying extra for BB, camming etc and to top it off, this is his latest Instagram post to advertise it:
Hidden Image/Members Only

I wonder if he is on here lol.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr_Shins

This song is sort-of about my type of punting...

Offline GucciMane

hahahahaha im a fan of casisdead and saw him live...but this is hilarious haha. hats off to him for being this brave n doing this.

Offline FiveNosedJack

Here's something External Link/Members Only.

Said to be the first ever hip hop record released in France.

Offline Marmalade

There's only ever been one music video song that for me directly related to punting and that is Tip Drill.

However there are songs that remind me of how good it is to fuck
(I realise House music is not the most popular on the forum, but I like it)

The ultimate song for a girl undressing in a mutually shared affectionate haze of alcohol or hashish
Guru Josh Project: External Link/Members Only  fucking beautiful.

Although I've learnt my mile-high badge, I've never fucked an airline stewardess, fantasy here:
Cabin Crew: External Link/Members Only

Kate Moss reminds me of shagging Romanians:

This one reminds me of taking a Balinese hooker to a deserted beach to try the ultimate shagging-on-a-beach fantasy
(but it was a bit pish -- sand everywhere) External Link/Members Only

Eric Pryde's video used to play regularly at my gym ... kind of reminded one of the point of keeping fit:

Robert Palmer, just cos he looks like a fucking punter:
External Link/Members Only and the beautifully 'sexist' External Link/Members Only

Or more modern, Benny Benassi makes 'satisfaction' look a lot more appealing than mick fucking jagger in hot pants:

There's something I find hot about women who are just being passionately fucking bimbo-esque (a sort of female version of Rammstein)

e.g.
Stevie fucking Nicks in her day: External Link/Members Only

or the blonde from Chicks on Speed: External Link/Members Only

or Juliette Lewis Crowd hot & sweaty from crowdsurfing Lollapalooza External Link/Members Only
(one of my favourite rock stars even if she is rated 'average' in many ways, she has passion!

and for good dose of fetish, breasts and ifs there's Rock Bitch!! External Link/Members Only

Offline Doormatt

John Martyn , Glory Box.
She is smokin'  and the song is great.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 07:40:49 am by Doormatt »