Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good girls East mids  (Read 1224 times)

New but addicted

Does anyone have any recommendations for good punts in the Peterborough/Grantham area. I'm after a long session with a attractive girl preferably 30 or under.

New but addicted

Offline madeinwales56

Have you searched Adultwork? Have you looked at the East England review section on here? Would you like everyone else to do this for you as you can't be bothered to do it yourself? Please let us know and we can spend our valuable time doing it for you.

New but addicted

I have read the reviews but I still keep getting bad punt after bad

Offline cunnyhunt

I have read the reviews but I still keep getting bad punt after bad

You have not reviewed any ?

Give before taking  :hi:

The happy one

hi,

there are a couple that spring to mind but again i would concour with above

give a little get a lot back

geek_lover

I am guilty and need to leave some reviews, I have made the obvoius issue that my username matches on both sites, I would rather it didn't to stop the bad abuse I will no doubt get after I leave several bad reviews (got some catching up to do).  Can I change my username on this site or AW so they are not the same?

Offline madeinwales56

I am guilty and need to leave some reviews, I have made the obvoius issue that my username matches on both sites, I would rather it didn't to stop the bad abuse I will no doubt get after I leave several bad reviews (got some catching up to do).  Can I change my username on this site or AW so they are not the same?

Thing is Geek Lover, no one else knew your sobriquet was the same on here and adultwork until you just told everybody. I think the gaff has been well and truly blown!

Offline monstar

geek_lover,

From the site rules link at the top of the page:

- Name change
Contact admin with your new preferred username. The site will send you a new randomized password when your name is changed, so make sure your account's email address is working, otherwise you won't be able to login after your name is changed.

You can also ask for the posts in this thread to be cleaned up to help maintain your AW to UKP anonymity but no guarantees.

I look forward to your reviews!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 06:25:58 pm by monstar »

geek_lover

Doh.... I didn't think this through.  I just assumed that anybody could easily put two and two together.....

geek_lover

geek_lover,

From the site rules link at the top of the page:

- Name change
Contact admin with your new preferred username. The site will send you a new randomized password when your name is changed, so make sure your account's email address is working, otherwise you won't be able to login after your name is changed.

You can also ask for the posts in this thread to be cleaned up to help maintain your AW to UKP anonymity but no guarantees.

I look forward to your reviews!  :thumbsup:

Thanks.