Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia 19  (Read 2176 times)

Offline nenio

External Link/Members Only

This is an interesting one. She had A levels listed on her profile, I texted her to ask if she really offered them and she said she was just playing (not sure if she meant anal play or playing the game). Now A levels have disappeared off her profile. Good on you young lady, no point in false advertising and thanks for replying to my text.

I'm tempted to see her without A levels, I am a sucker for a fit young blond, and she could certainly be my secretary with those glasses and well cut white jacket (and rather tasty looking tits). Anybody have any information?

Thanks
nenio

Offline Duke of Earl

She looks fit as fuck but I wouldn't see any girl with hidden feedback

Offline brettus

id probs leave this one well alone tbh. 1 feedback, hidden, been active since 03/04/2014. you can always hotlist her for a little while and see if she gets anymore. any girl who usually genuine will generate some feedback within a few weeks of starting.
Banned reason: Non contributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac

infoseeker

Profile is well constructed unlike a lot of Romanians
Fit looking like a lot a of Romanians
BUT
And it is a big BUT
No feedback / hidden feedback particularly considering she's been on since April 2014
Also don't know where her profile has been (perhaps inactive or located out of the North West) since I've not seen it before at all and I would have noticed.

Maybe if you really like the look of her 15mins at £50 but save your time and effort for the other Romanian you've got your eye on a much better bet/punt.

KennyMilkshake

Sent Nadia a pm asking for a scenario including CIM  but she told me in a pm that she does not do that service....despite it being on her likes list ( at her discretion).

So question her likes if you do make an appointment to see her.

anshuman

Hi I have seen this girl and she is really hot with a nice fresh body.  she seems very shy but gives a good service but no CIM.

I noticed one strange thing however on the wardrobe there was a large air freshener with a black dot which looked like a hidden camera (i could be wrong).  I was not too bothered really but if any one see's her point it out!  I am assuming it is there for her safety.  She did tell me she had a bad experience starting off and other romanian guys tried to ruin her profile with a bad comment.

Apart from that she is defo one of the best Romanian girls!

anshuman

for your information guys she defo had a spy camera i have seen it on ebay: 

any thoughts to what she will be doing with the footage?!? She should have at least given me a copy!

Offline cueball

This is an interesting one. She had A levels listed on her profile, I texted her to ask if she really offered them and she said she was just playing (not sure if she meant anal play or playing the game). Now A levels have disappeared off her profile. Good on you young lady, no point in false advertising and thanks for replying to my text.

I'm tempted to see her without A levels, I am a sucker for a fit young blond, and she could certainly be my secretary with those glasses and well cut white jacket (and rather tasty looking tits). Anybody have any information?

Thanks
nenio

I'd be very careful nenio, she is romanian and her feedback is hidden, she might not be the girl that answers the door when you knock, I'd look elsewhere myself

Offline nenio

I'd be very careful nenio, she is romanian and her feedback is hidden, she might not be the girl that answers the door when you knock, I'd look elsewhere myself

Thanks cueball, I've avoided being switched on and don't particularly want to start now!

Kenshin-X

Has anyone seen her lately? Her pictures look amazing and she only has 4 feedbacks so far although they are now visible. Thanks guys..!

Offline nenio

Has anyone seen her lately? Her pictures look amazing and she only has 4 feedbacks so far although they are now visible.

Hi K-X

Can you take one for the team and check out the alleged spy cam whilst you are at it?

Cheers
nenio

Kenshin-X

Hi nenio, I've thought long and hard about this but I think I'll give it a pass. 4 feedbacks since 2014.. She doesn't seem legit..

Offline JamesCollins

also turns up here in glasgow:

still slightly tempted

Offline 3Strokes

Guys she's legit but services are very limted. I'd like to do review when I get a chance.