Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £25 per hour massage?  (Read 2803 times)

Offline Prince_s

I was wondering if anyone knows any £25 per hour massage places as the only one i know of is Bunya and i have been going there regularly but i want to try somewhere new and i have an urge to go every few days lol trying to save a bit of money its easier than controlling my urge!

Offline Goldfinch

Nattaya Thai massage on Bury Old Rd,Manchester have a special offer day on Tuesday's:

External Link/Members Only

Also on Tuesdays Patchara in Bury have the special price-massage only-no extras-so have a wank before you set off: :D

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 08:46:52 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Prince_s

Shit if i knew that earlier i would have gone today!
Any others who have it all the time?

Scank

I was wondering if anyone knows any £25 per hour massage places as the only one i know of is Bunya and i have been going there regularly but i want to try somewhere new and i have an urge to go every few days lol trying to save a bit of money its easier than controlling my urge!

If you're going every few days then just agree a discount.  Think Nattaya have the discount card if you're going that often, it's about £10 to buy and get's you 25% off and all other days at £25 per hour.  All the details are on the forums though, I've not been here that long and have managed to see it.

Offline Prince_s

Yes i know about this discount and spoke to them on the phone about it but they said its not available at the moment so it sounds like its only available from time to time

Scank

Yes i know about this discount and spoke to them on the phone about it but they said its not available at the moment so it sounds like its only available from time to time

I should have read your mind.  I apologise.

Offline zypbx

Sang Chan on Fridays. Ashton Road, Oldham.
Tried last week. It was a good massage.

Zy

Offline holeymoley

Sang Chan on Fridays. Ashton Road, Oldham.
Tried last week. It was a good massage.

Zy

Extras etc ?   Any chance of a review ?

Offline Col12

Extras etc ?   Any chance of a review ?

Agree I'd also be interested to know as this appeared on my radar. Website say new management and if you look on FB the pictures look good (clean etc). Review or info would be helpful

Offline zypbx

I didn't ask but I assume it's available.
It seems popular. 3 rooms all occupied when I was there.

Zy

Offline zypbx

I didn't ask but I assume it's available.
It seems popular. 3 rooms all occupied when I was there.

Zy

Sang Chan now closed down apprently

Offline Goldfinch