Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South Lakes area  (Read 1435 times)

Offline sandy2000

Morning

Guessing I know the answer to this but you gotta ask  :D

Work is taking me upto Barrow in Furness and I was wondering if there is anywhere either there, around Kendal etc or on the way back to Manchester for a quick pump and dump ?

I've been Preston VIP but want to try something new

Cheers

Online scutty brown

there are two single-girl-at-a-time parlours in Morecambe:
Topaz External Link/Members Only
Bay Babes (part of Lancs Massage) External Link/Members Only
Besides that Lancs Massage have several sites in Preston, all listed on that last link. None are anything special

Otherwise its whatever you can find on AW on the day in Morecambe, Lancaster or Preston

Offline The tyrant

Their is a new Chinese massage parlour just opened up in barrow , have a look on google as a cannot copy link . Would love to hear about it off someone

Offline Goldfinch

Their is a new Chinese massage parlour just opened up in barrow , have a look on google as a cannot copy link . Would love to hear about it off someone

This one?

External Link/Members Only

Offline titton

Ruth is up in that area. Used to be in Kendal but moved to Ulverston.
She's well reviewed and, by all accounts one of the classier, reliable and professional WG's.

She went through a phase a year or so ago of achieving extreme personal fitness and an uber low body fat level, almost like a body builder. She has always looked fit and trimmed I think she has returned to "normal" now.

Offline The tyrant

Ruth is up in that area. Used to be in Kendal but moved to Ulverston.
She's well reviewed and, by all accounts one of the classier, reliable and professional WG's.

She went through a phase a year or so ago of achieving extreme personal fitness and an uber low body fat level, almost like a body builder. She has always looked fit and trimmed I think she has returned to "normal" now.

.  Yes pal that’s the one ? Have you been

Offline Pennine Rover

Ruth is lovely but she now charges £170 ph so I don't see here now.