Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa @Shenjon Massage - Blackpool  (Read 1695 times)

mrjones67

Shenjon Chinese Massage Red Bank Road Blackpool.

Dropped in this afternoon . Booked an hour. £40 plus an extra £40 for B2B.

Place is a normal shop front on a fairly busy road. open the door, just walk in. beautiful Chinese lady call lisa walk down the stair ask do you want massages. she said half hour or hour so went for hour at 40 pound . was shown to a small room with a proper massage table. Paper cover all over. paid the money

started whipping togs off, she made a jokey commented on. All off. No worries, then she went to put the money away.

Laid on belly and she oiled me up. Asked if I wanted soft or hard. I went soft. Have to say,  had 40 min of one of the best massages I've ever had. Felt great. she said turn over do you want extra 20 pound for hand job or 40 for b2b I went for b2b

Then she nipped out to lock the front door. Came back in & off came her kit. Lovely smooth skin, cute tiny nipples & a pussy with a little tuft of black hair. Rest of the time was just basically playing with her body while she wanked me off.

After we chatted away, to cum .. lisa clean me up and then got her self dress and she give me legs massage to my time was up place was so clean would I go see her again yes

Offline scutty brown

She's back!
Excellent!
Easily the best massage in the area
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 11:16:21 am by scutty brown »

mrjones67

any glory hole in blackpool or what next best massage I only here for week

Offline scutty brown

no glory hole.
Massage with HE there are three really

1) External Link/Members Only

2) External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only  (same place)

3) External Link/Members Only
this one is run by Filipinos, the shop is actually named "Bodizown"

I've ranked them in order of skill.

The other oriental shops are either totally straight or else FS

If you fancy a day out in Preston, then
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 04:14:28 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Good to know Lisa is back.. 😀