Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Blonde_Patricia_ Chester Polish. + any other Chester recommendations?  (Read 948 times)

Offline jonko

I am trying to fix up a punt for Chester and came across this girls profile. ONly found one review of her which was only for OWO nothing else so difficult to gage. She is Polish and I like Polish girls - when they are good. Has anyone else seen this girl please?

Or any other recommendations for Chester. Just looking through AW and UKP now to try to match up reviews but not a lot of girls with reviews on here.. Any suggestions welcome. I like girls in their 20s - full service FK and OWO essential.

Offline jonko

Link?

sorry about that - forgot the link but someone else posted it for me - thanks Goldfinch

Offline Goldfinch

sorry about that - forgot the link but someone else posted it for me - thanks Goldfinch

:thumbsup: :hi:

Online Bustydusty

I’m very interested in this girl - has anybody seen her?

Offline MrScaramanga

This one is in my hotlist I’ve thinking giving it a go

Offline jonko

Still my hot hot polish list out of Manchester, but still not made the trip to chester to see her... Who's gonna be first?

Online Bustydusty

Still my hot hot polish list out of Manchester, but still not made the trip to chester to see her... Who's gonna be first?

Go for it jonko!
Looking like she does it seems strange she hasn’t got more reviews - might risk it myself but a bit of a trek without more info :unknown:

Another polish girl I’d like to see is naughtyClaudia20 who is sometimes in Chester and has good reviews
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:09:18 am by Bustydusty »