Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendal.Myers - Anyone seen her??  (Read 1578 times)

Offline samsung1

has anyone seen her before? or got any info they woyld like to share?

Shes no1 on my hot list atm.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Profile looks good and indicates an all inclusive service with OWO / Facial and CIM (at discretion) listed so reasonable value though not quite a contender for Tontober.
Can't help but think though that i've seen that main pic in another profile in the last week or two.
Needs someone to TOFTT and report back

Offline rover600

Hi
I'm new on this site but not on AW. booked here a few weeks ago for an outcall with various texts in between. She cancelled in the middle of the night a few hours before the booking saying her sister had been in car crash ?? (sad to hear)
But a few weeks later now she has kept the deposit i paid(£30), despite her texting and saying no problem, and does not answer texts or strangley not read my aw emails despite still being active.

Offline IAMBATMAN

Hi
I'm new on this site but not on AW. booked here a few weeks ago for an outcall with various texts in between. She cancelled in the middle of the night a few hours before the booking saying her sister had been in car crash ?? (sad to hear)
But a few weeks later now she has kept the deposit i paid(£30), despite her texting and saying no problem, and does not answer texts or strangley not read my aw emails despite still being active.
your a fool for giving her a deposit never ever do that again, ive both txt and emailed her for information and ive not got anything back despite emails being read and delivery reports received

Offline NigelF

Hi

Cheers for the info. There's a lesson here as well though - never pay a deposit.

As for the girl, I'd consider seeing her but the lack of kissing on her likes list puts me off. If someone was able to confirm that she's a good shag and her pictures are accurate (and her face is at least decent) then I probably would be game (although I probably shouldn't support thieves).

Offline paulpabmcfc

the two profile pictures are not her. they are off a well known persons twitter.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 09:03:02 pm by paulpabmcfc »

Offline whiplash

It's not the hot girl in the profile picture but a chavy looking short plump girl.

I'll get a review up when I get a chance but in the meantime don't bother with her as it's not her.

Dtr1989

I had some replies off her. She was trying to change the meet to a car meet.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I had some replies off her. She was trying to change the meet to a car meet.
Yeah a few weeks back there was loads on her profile about only being able to do car meets however for me Car meets = Dodgy = Opportunity to get rolled = Avoid.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah a few weeks back there was loads on her profile about only being able to do car meets however for me Car meets = Dodgy = Opportunity to get rolled = Avoid.
Kinky Kat has reported my post / this thread, apparently what we are all saying isn't true  :cry:
Good job she didn't read the negative review  :sarcastic:

Offline shaft10

Hi

You need to post a review mate based on your unfortunate experience so others don't end up in a similar situation with this scammer