Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimberley at the Sheridan Salford  (Read 1056 times)

jeanvaljean2000

Saturday 30th roughly around 12:00

Saw myself on the train up north and knowing that one of the stop will be Salford Crescent, as you do, I decided to visit for a bit of naughtiness :dance:. I did not have any particular girl in mind, did not call or booked in advance, just turned up and winged it  :cool:
On the premises,  Nicola with her legendary customer service was at it. Well documented,  first class nothing more to add. She had some Robinson drinks though  :drinks:
When I came eden was the only one available,  as an experienced perv I always wait till I see the other girls. Then next to be free was the stunning Dionne.  That ass nearly made me decide  :lol: but stick to your rules my head told me dock so decided to wait.  Then a guy came in and straight asked for kimberley.  So he was next. Then another one came and again asked for her and was ready to wait.  Then Nicola asked me have you decided yet?  I replied kimberley   :D and was ready to wait just to check out what the behind the guys motivation. Glad I did.
Kimberley is absolutely stunning.  Great conversation fantastic personality and the type of girl you see on the street and think 'there most be some lucky guys to have a girl like this' very beautiful indeed.
Shown the room/got naked/shower/and there she was. Straight GFE snog fest and 69 then cowgirl combined with tongue fencing.  Couldn't hold suggested to go doggy.  I needed to see that ass again.  Because of the view I couldn't last. The inevitable happened, we both collapsed sweating and giggling.  A bit of chat still kissing before she left the room.  No clock watching here. A quick shower and I was in the reception with a massive smile on my face.  And met some Manchester punting legend at the reception. It was nice to meet you sir  :hi:
Highly recommended
External Link/Members Only

Offline Kriss

Nice FR, thanks. Is Kimberley 5'8" without heels?  :hi:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nutcracker

Is SoS within walking distance of sal crescent then?

Offline Kriss

jeanvaljean2000

Nice FR, thanks. Is Kimberley 5'8" without heels?  :hi:

Well I would say yes. She's fairly tall. And that soft and spankable ass :D

jeanvaljean2000

Is SoS within walking distance of sal crescent then?

As said above, about a mile may be more. I will not advise walking through. It's fairly far and you'll come there exhausted and struggle to perform, then be embarrassed and start worrying about your libido.  Believe me I'm talking from experience.  I did it, regretted it. The taxi from crescent will cost you  £3 max.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 07:24:24 pm by jeanvaljean2000 »

Offline wilburs horse

Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.

jeanvaljean2000

Cheaper on the bus.
Bus from the station area will take you near the precinct and will be around  £1.70 last time I remember. That's still a bit of walk. For an extra buck and a bit taxi will drop you in the yard.  Privacy comfort etc.but again I have only taken the bus once and that was over a year ago, may got off the wrong stop. Either way taxi is way better option for the price difference 

Offline Kriss

Well I would say yes. She's fairly tall. And that soft and spankable ass :D

Soft but firm? (sorry, but I'm an arse man).

And BTW, it takes me less than 15 minutes to walk a mile, and I still have at least one good shag in me after I do.

jeanvaljean2000

Soft but firm? (sorry, but I'm an arse man).

And BTW, it takes me less than 15 minutes to walk a mile, and I still have at least one good shag in me after I do.

Go for it tiger

Offline wilburs horse

Walked it to deansgate in town from Sheridans.  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.

Offline Kriss