Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Amazing Amy  (Read 8923 times)

B52

External Link/Members Only
Hi,
has anyone seen her?
I know she is expensive but her feedback sounds very good (and from genuine guys). Can't find any reviews here.
Can someone do a reverse pic search on google (i don't know how to do that)? I guess this is an agency girl gone independent.

B52

*bump*
She has 22 feedback.
No one seen her? Looks fit and feedback is genuine and good.

Offline iPad3

Looking at your reviews you seem to have money to burn on expensive punts and good luck to you if that's the case.

Personally I wouldn't believe anything written an aw and I'm not seeing anything amazing about Amy except for the price. The price is also the reason I think your not finding much on ukp because most of us know you'll match the looks and service levels with numerous other SP's at a third of the cost.

If your happy to burn £350 my advice is TOFTT otherwise use the review section to find someone else and move on.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Have you not seen the film Gone, Girl? I'd stay well away from anyone.calling themselves Amazing Amy  :wackogirl:

Tornado9

I saw her recently, was a very last minute booking very late at night literally arranged in the space of a couple of hours. Her comms is excellent, and her services on par with the other very well reviewed girls on here. Basically, if you look at her profile in the preferences section, I can second her answer to 'what sort of men turn you on?', first hand. And she does everything on her profile with gusto.

Online PLeisure

I saw her recently, was a very last minute booking very late at night literally arranged in the space of a couple of hours. Her comms is excellent, and her services on par with the other very well reviewed girls on here. Basically, if you look at her profile in the preferences section, I can second her answer to 'what sort of men turn you on?', first hand. And she does everything on her profile with gusto.
Be great to have your review - she sounds hott.. :crazy:

Offline a_test_person

Even for me those prices are ridiculous.

Offline Ringo Fire

I saw her a couple of days ago for a fairly lengthy outcall. She's absolutely phenomenal. The pics are definitely her and she didn't just offer services as advertised, she seemed to genuinely love doing them. Whether she did or not I suppose only she could answer, but I felt like she was having fun.

To be fair she's expensive, but in "value for money" terms I was more than happy.

I've punted a fair bit, with some well respected ladies (kdd, Lia, Gabriella etc) and agencies (Allure, Bijoux, Hamilton's and Maxes) and Amy would definitely be in my career top 5, possibly even my top 2.

Each to their own, but if you're happy to pay for a quality experience I'd heartily recommend her. 

Offline hendrix

I saw her a couple of days ago for a fairly lengthy outcall. She's absolutely phenomenal. The pics are definitely her and she didn't just offer services as advertised, she seemed to genuinely love doing them. Whether she did or not I suppose only she could answer, but I felt like she was having fun.

To be fair she's expensive, but in "value for money" terms I was more than happy.

I've punted a fair bit, with some well respected ladies (kdd, Lia, Gabriella etc) and agencies (Allure, Bijoux, Hamilton's and Maxes) and Amy would definitely be in my career top 5, possibly even my top 2.

Each to their own, but if you're happy to pay for a quality experience I'd heartily recommend her.

A review would be helpful if you're inclined..

Offline Ringo Fire

I will have a go, but be gentle with the criticism - it'll be a first attempt

Online PLeisure

I will have a go, but be gentle with the criticism - it'll be a first attempt

Use this template = no criticism  :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Tornado9

Sorry chaps, I took a self-imposed hiatus since end of May and thought I'd login to see whats new. Or who even. Doesn't look like anyone has taken MissKDD's mantle yet.

Amazing Amy was a long time ago for me now so I won't do a proper review, but lets just say I'll never forget the frantic nympho like sex from that night - full on DT/face fucking, spitting, DFK, full on no holding back rimming, phenominal sex - I didnt get a chance to sample anal but it was definitely on the cards. She was willing to be very submissive and at one point even took my hand and put it round her neck.

She is quite steeply priced compared to others but well worth it - you wouldnt be disappointed.

If I were to come back, it would only be for MissKDD, Elite Jessica, Amazing Amy and Lindsey. And/or for a GB to experience DP with only any of those ladies to tick one last thing off my bucket list!

Happy Punting lads!

Tornado9

Seconded  :thumbsup:

Offline Harry Monk

*bump*
She has 22 feedback.
No one seen her? Looks fit and feedback is genuine and good.
Did you see her ? A review would be appreciated  :drinks:

Offline Laney08

Sorry chaps, I took a self-imposed hiatus since end of May and thought I'd login to see whats new. Or who even. Doesn't look like anyone has taken MissKDD's mantle yet.

Amazing Amy was a long time ago for me now so I won't do a proper review, but lets just say I'll never forget the frantic nympho like sex from that night - full on DT/face fucking, spitting, DFK, full on no holding back rimming, phenominal sex - I didnt get a chance to sample anal but it was definitely on the cards. She was willing to be very submissive and at one point even took my hand and put it round her neck.

She is quite steeply priced compared to others but well worth it - you wouldnt be disappointed.

If I were to come back, it would only be for MissKDD, Elite Jessica, Amazing Amy and Lindsey. And/or for a GB to experience DP with only any of those ladies to tick one last thing off my bucket list!

Happy Punting lads!

solid summary, totally agree. the woman's a phenomenal sex fiend with a massive filth factor. she's probably the best looking of the ladies mentioned for my money.

an amy dp sandwich or sub gb would be quality  :D

Leitz.Noctilux

Happy Punting lads!

Like Tornado, I took quite a time out & just dropped back to see what is happening.

And, like him, I can also confirm that AA is one of the filthiest, most fun encounters that I have had this year.

OK, value for money is a very relative thing, but I got more action with AA in 2 hours than with 3 or 4 other ladies combined; she enjoys being slapped around, choked, can suck for Britain, truly loves to take it in the arse and swallows cum as if it was a life giving elixir.

I can not reccommend her highly enough.

Wee

Just spotted this .....
I saw AA a some time ago as part of a duo... she is filthy.... I have yet to meet another lady who loves it in her arse as much
She screamed as I entered her and the other lady was concerned and AA said "I fucking love it"
Top fun bird 

Offline Mr Farkyhars

How remarkable! She still doesn't have a single review, just a lot of plugs on this thread :crazy: :wacko:

Offline BecksP

She has lots of field reports which I think are very good advice if you are feeling inclined. Not every punter looks on here. Its rude to point!!!

Offline Huggy bear

How remarkable! She still doesn't have a single review, just a lot of plugs on this thread :crazy: :wacko:
I agree that's what I find so strange is no review on a girl finally someone does one and out of the woodwork come post from people saying I saw her few days ago and great but 0 reviews next to their names. Do a review help a brother out

Offline hantshagger

even if she provides the best service imaginable, she's not going to get my - or many other people's custom - for £350 an hour.  Regardless of how good her willingness to do the deed is, there are just as talented girls who will charge a better price.
My advice is just give ANYONE asking £350 or more an hour, a wide berth,  and get a better level of service from someone charging about half that.  Punters should get a grip and stop feeding the clearly over-priced girls.

Offline Laney08

Great points in this thread.

Ultimately with girls like Amy it's punter's choice (and budget). She's fun, genuine and filthy gorgeous. But agree that there are others out there that can deliver similar with less budget hassles.

Never quite understood the lack of reviews of girls like Amy. Though she's got agency pics Amy seems like a part-timer which might account for the lack of reviews (and the unjaded fullon encounters). But even so she's been around for a while and racked up a lot of feedback. She's not the only lady like that either. Reminds me a bit of Tamara Tease from ages ago - amazing experience but seemed really under-reviewed even though she seemed to be doing it fulltime and was superb.

I think it's a combination of girls wanting to fly under the radar - there seems to be loads of profiles that get deleted as soon as review is up on here. But also it's just luck (or laziness on the part of some punters ahem). Definitely think there's hidden gems out there that aren't well-reviewed or forum darlings but provide a wicked time.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The only people I can imagine paying £350 an hour for a girl who hides her face are bank robbers or bankers, absolute madness. :crazy:

Leitz.Noctilux

The only people I can imagine paying £350 an hour for a girl who hides her face are bank robbers or bankers, absolute madness. :crazy:

People wonder why Amy (and similarly priced girls aren't reviewed here), comments like the above are why.

Why is it anyone else's business how I choose to spend MY money??

Offline Belgarion

What a crock of shit

Offline Belgarion

Happy Punting lads!

It's like ground hog day  :rolleyes: