Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any hotel recommendations which don’t need a card to use the lift  (Read 985 times)

Offline Chewie1

Hi London hive mind

Does anyone have any recommendations for hotels which don’t need a key card to get up to the rooms? Ideally near a Tube station and costing less than £180 per night.

Thanks
Chewie

Online e4c69

Offline downdog

Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge

Offline notnamingnamesbut

Hilton Hyde Park and Hotel Indigo Kensington, almost right next to the Queensway and Earl’s Court tube station respectively. I had an outcall at the Hotel Indigo a week ago and there were zero issues of her getting to me room.

Online jamiekinkxxx

Online thumbspot

Offline theeaglekid

Marriot Kensington

Montcalm Finsbury Sqaure

Hilton Paddignton

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline SimonSays2108

2nd one for K West - their spa area is pretty good too ... room rate has been under a ton on occasion ... keep an eye out on the comparison sites.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
2nd one for K West - their spa area is pretty good too ... room rate has been under a ton on occasion ... keep an eye out on the comparison sites.

I really like their spa too, I’ve been lucky that it’s never been busy when I’ve been so has a nice intimate feel to it. Close to station and Westfields too  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 05:55:14 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline Jackson49

A few others:
NYX Holborn
Landmark Marylebone
Apex City Tower Bridge

Each of them are a bit pricey but when they have offers, these can be ok options

Offline Garage man

You might find this thread useful for a few more.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=362601.msg3729539#msg3729539

You can often get cheap deals for day use if you are only looking for a few hours.