Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlowJobPrincess, mixed experience - Tower Hamlets  (Read 1224 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5991446) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline AlexaPlace

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Lucy briefly during my first punt back in 2020 where she was sharing a place with another girl. She’s since moved into her own place.
Meeting took place over the course of 3 months from Jan 2021

Price: 100/h  IIR she used to charge 60/h

The good:
- Gives good OWO. Lots of deep throating and stamina
- Unique goth girl look.
- Has her own place for privacy. Run down but not too shady.
- Good English and good coms
- Friendly and can hold a conversation (?)
- No cum limits

The bad:
- Won’t do any 69ing despite agreeing to it. Tried fingering her but she kept moving away
- Some mental issues.
- Experience varies depending on her mood
- Late to the punt
- Most likely on hard drugs

+- Place stinks of weed. Doesn’t bother me personally

The dealbreakers:
- Interrupted the punt to answer the door. She had a serious look and told me not to leave the room. She  was speaking to a man likely her pimp. Was Romania or Hungarian. Thought I was going to get robbed I was packing my things ready to leave. She came back 10 minutes later after he left and continued like noting happened but I wasn’t into it. It was a bad punt before hand which I’ll explain below.

I’ve visited her 4 times now. The first was really good she gave good OWO till I came and we chatted about the previous hooker I visited that she lived with. That one was a real bitch and we had a lot of laughs sharing what happened. Sex after that then goodbye.

Next session was a quick bj and leave. Good experience

Here is where it goes downhill. Third meet started she was very unfriendly. She was passive aggressive about me lasting too long. Between shots I tried talking to her but she was giving one word answers. I got the hint and we sat in silence

Fourth was my last meet with her. Was a month after the third as she put me off but maybe she had a bad customer on the third I thought.

I go to the location and she isn’t there. It’s cold out and I’m waiting in a dodgy area. I call her multiple times each with her saying shell be out in a bit. Eventually I see her coming towards her flat. She wasn’t even home...
We go in 10 minutes late and she says she hasn’t seen me in a while. Seemed friendly and I thought it would be as normal.
During head I ask her to change positions but she got mad? I ask her to suck my balls like normal and she snaps no.
She wasn’t into the punt and I would have left if I wasn’t horny. I eventually came and we had a bizarre post sex chat. She was talking about decor and how she needs to install a carpet. Most of her stuff is pink which she says is her favourite colour and that her carpet will be pink. I reply saying her decor is nice but I personally would get a black or white carpet.
She looks at me with crazy eyes and starts ranting about ownership and how she can do whatever she wants with her life. Freaked me out when she was totally normal a few seconds ago.

It was around this time she got a knock on the door from the pimp above.
On drugs is my guess. She was very twitchy and clearly on something during the 4th encounter.
Sad she used to be a great punt

For 60/h maybe if you’re horny but 100/h it’s not worth it IMO

Pics are photoshopped has a bigger belly in person. Isn’t her apartment

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 10:31:10 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline AlexaPlace

Correction, took place Jan 2021 - Apr