Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Samiyah / Samiyah Bangs - British ebony - Stratford  (Read 2965 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6677910) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline GreatBlackShark

External Link/Members Only

Good comms, fast replies & seemed friendly over the phone.

Based in an appartment near the olympic village in Stratford.

Paid £100 + £20 for 30mins + OWO.

The pictures on the profile were accurate for the most part, a bit fatter in the flesh. Had quite a bit of a gut that the photos hid pretty well. Very short, 4”1’ as stated on the profile. Facially about a 4.5 -5/10. Big tits & ass, it’s like a B on the scale but it was thickk, a little bit firm and had a slight jiggle to it.

She was very friendly and unrushed but was overly talkative and was frantically running around doing random things throughout the meet. She later mentioned that she was on coke and her behaviour throughout the meet suddenly made sense to me :lol:. I ended up being there for like 1hour & 20mins in total for a 30 minute booking. 40 mins of that being actual action and the rest of that time was her talking and/or running around the apartment doing random shit.

The OWO was goodish, good suction and good pace and felt great, but focused mainly on the tip and top half and had her hands on the bottom half and my balls. She wouldn’t take it deep and it wasn’t very sloppy. Did doggy, CG & RCG. She was very lively during sex, the pussy was tight & could take D very well. RCG was very good, probably some of the best RCG I’ve had so far. went 2 rounds and then exited.

Wouldn’t return, sex was good but cba to put up with her again lol.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Drxavier333

This has been on my HL for a minute thanks for review, yep I can see from pics how she hides the belly!! But some days I do like them chunky!

Worth 15min pump and dump or 30min worth it??

Offline GreatBlackShark

This has been on my HL for a minute thanks for review, yep I can see from pics how she hides the belly!! But some days I do like them chunky!

Worth 15min pump and dump or 30min worth it??

She was very unrushed with me and i was able to go 2 rounds in my 30 minute booking. So i’d say 30 mins is worth it, but ymmv :unknown:.

Offline last_days_of_logan

thanks for the review

4 foot 1?  wow...

Offline Atrueyorkie

Seen this one through vivastreet and was curious. Yeah looks like she’s sucking it in  :D

Very off putting on the substance use for me, I can’t do that makes her seem erratic not matter the level of service.

Thanks for the review anyway  :hi:

Offline GreatBlackShark

Seen this one through vivastreet and was curious. Yeah looks like she’s sucking it in  :D

Very off putting on the substance use for me, I can’t do that makes her seem erratic not matter the level of service.

Thanks for the review anyway  :hi:

Yeah man, could have easily been a terrible punt if she was in a bad mood and or we didn’t get along.

Offline beastmode

My mistake, its 4’11  :lol:

She's active on AW, thinking to see her but this height is insane. I am 6'4.

Offline GreatBlackShark

She's active on AW, thinking to see her but this height is insane. I am 6'4.

Yeah she’s short as hell lol