Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetest Sasha - Wandsworth Bomba  (Read 2986 times)

14 review(s) for Sweetest-Sasha (8 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Greenchilli

External Link/Members Only

RB -2 hour £ 220.  Good VFM  :yahoo:

New to UK punting however have read few reviews before so was compelled to write few of my own to assist other gentlemen.

Placed a RB for 2 hrs outcall to 4 star hotel based in west london. Sasha was polite and her bid read on the lines - Would you like me to come. ?

I wasn’t going to review Sasha as she is well reviewed on here But I’ve changed my mind as all reviews help punters.  This meet happened about few weeks back.

Looks
Exactly what you see in her profile pictures. Maybe even better in the flesh as her face shots are covered and that's not her best look.  Profile accuracy and detail is excellent compared to most WGs.

Venue
4 star west london hotel. On street metered parking right outside.  Really nice, clean hotel with large bedroom. 

Appearance:  Sasha is buxom lass, she was dressed smartly in black underwear, suspenders and stockings, with heels that added even more to her height.  Make up was immaculate.  For some reason I thought she was European but no, the accent is pure Russian.  Age-wise, she is in 30's somewhere as claimed on AW profile - I would have guessed nearer 35 but that's not a problem for me.  The photos on her AW profile are pretty genuine.

Service:  Possibly one of  the best service I've ever had  from a WG, with standing kisses (DFK) and hugs, mutual undressing before we hit the bed.  We spent the first hour on what you might call slightly more than vanilla GFE with oral both ways (uncovered), hugging and DFK before covered sex in missionary, doggy and prone bone, finishing with CIM.  Sasha offers A Levels, but she was very tight when I popped a finger in, so I did not try for the full deal. 

We did OWO, RO (she has a nice pussy), sex in multiple positions -  I lifted her up and gave it to her like in the movies. Then pinned her against the wall and gave it to her like she wanted it. She was giving out the right sounds - ummm,, ugghh ,ohhh yeahh, dahhh, so I hope it was all good or she is a good actor. There was a nice sofa in the room and so I thought why not allow her to ride me and blimey ! she rode me like a cowboy. She said Im naughty man in pure russian accent and I replied Im working on it  :lol:
Sasha gives a proper massage and offers the choice of soft or hard - she's done a number of courses and would be able to give a real therapeutic massage if that's what you want.  Sasha is well-travelled and we had an interesting conversation during the massage.Final 15 minutes were spent with a massage before showering .

She started stroking my cock again with slow cock worship and managed to get it ready for third round within 2 hours. Now thats what I call a good girl  :lol: .We finished with CIM and Swallow. All very pleasant and relaxed.

Summary:

Excellent VFM and I would book her again but not on her quoted rates .

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.

50 reviews is well reviewed. 3 or 4 ... not so much. But the consensus is to still to review. Please never hold back for that reason.

holland

When are we going to learn not to say 'good VFM' in our reviews? :unknown:
She is not £200 per hour. :thumbsdown:

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only

Excellent VFM and I would book her again but not on her quoted rates

She looks good and her service sounds great but the rates are high. There are other options at 150 per hour or less