Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Sexy Blanca Latina Catford (SE6)  (Read 584 times)

2 review(s) for SEXY BABY01 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Dark_Gable

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £40 for 15 minutes.

Communication was with the WG directly, her english is passable. I confirmed postcode via text and set off. Prompt replies received to all enquiries.

Location. The flat is reached by cutting through a dark, grimy alleyway that stunk of urine and the walking up some metal stairs to a dingy apartment that is located on top of some shops. Very sketchy.

Looks. The photos are definitely her but heavily photoshopped and taken when she wasn't as big as she is now. She's definitely a big unit and not particularly attractive.

Services received: Oral with a condom, penetration (protected).
She started off by giving me a wipe down with wet wipes despite me saying I had showered before heading over. The following blowjob was decent at best. It was short lived because I was eager to move on to penetration as I wasn't getting much from the blowjob. We started in missionary, followed by doggy. She seemed to be tired and very low energy, I did all the work, she just got into the required positions.

Conclusion. Definite negative. I cannot find a single positive thing to say in order to recommend her to other punters.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate!

My own view on larger WGs is that if their pics are verging toward thick, BBW, etc choose your own term here then they will be much larger when you meet them
in person.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 0mard3000

Sorry to hear mate!

My own view on larger WGs is that if their pics are verging toward thick, BBW, etc choose your own term here then they will be much larger when you meet them
in person.

100%! I now stay away from any chick that describes herself as curvy. That basically means that in the flesh she's gonna be fat.

Offline blackprince

Ive seen her. She is nothing like her pictures. She is SO much bigger that i begin to think that her pictures are either heavily photoshopped or taken in 2002 because she dosent look like her pictures in the slightest.
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac