Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anaysx- Farringdon  (Read 1153 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5439322) (17 positive, 9 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Rogertiger

External Link/Members Only

Farringdon top floor modern flat- sofa bed in living room/kitchen. Door is on a high street and next to a restaurant, conspicious.

Transaction

60 pounds P and D

Girl

Well reviewed. Slim, wearing black latex lingerie and crotchless pants. Slim, size 6, smooth, attractive

Punt

She had been matter of fact in texts but punt sorted fine. Turned up and climbed all the stairs to be greeted on arrival. She greeted in lingerie and was reasonably friendly. We had a quick wine and Ihanded money over. She stated one postion and OWO which I accepted and we sat on the side of sofa bed and cannodled whilst she got me stiff. Onto her knees and sucked the johnny on. Decent head whilst I massaged her smooth outer thighs and arse and nice sized tits. I flipped her bra off.

After 5 mins she asked me what position and I put it back onto her. She said CG but I chose missionary. Crotchless pants still on. She was kind of propped up as I got to fucking, kissing her neck and tits before grabbing her arse and ramming home, popped off then she gave me wipes as stayed there naked and chatted. Chat friendly as I dressed. Out in 15.

Conclusion

Fine, sexy P and D and no let downs but no intimacy or any fun. Purely business. Not worth it for no DFK or any special features. Plenty better out there but Im sure she'll always do well with her looks

Offline tantraman

... Slim, size 6, smooth, attractive ...

... as per photos collected here :hi: