Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica / Emma Thai Canary Wharf  (Read 1885 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7275438) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline howsoonisnow

First review, bear with me...

AW profile: External Link/Members Only
This lovely young lady seems to change her name quite often. Now going by Emma but was Jessica last week.
Not 100% sure that the photos on AW and her WhatsApp profile are actually her, but they're close enough.

Date:
30th April 2024 around 5pm, booked for 1 hour @ £140.

Venue:
Discreet flat in Greenwich, door code provided. She said she was only staying there for a couple of weeks while her Canary Wharf accommodation was being sorted. Sure enough her profile says she's now in Canary Wharf. Softly lit room. There was another Thai girl staying there whose profile I'd seen on AW - Julia Thai (External Link/Members Only). Modern appartment, shower on offer.

Comms:
No Telegram option. Didn't respond to a message I made on AdultWork, but good and quick responses on WhatsApp. In our meeting I asked if it had been her replying on WhatsApp or a 'manager'. She said a bit of both. Her English is good but not amazing so there were some minor, inconsequential misunderstandings. No evidence of a maid or manager in the flat. Her phone did keep making noises in our time.

Looks:
Mid 20s. Body is amazing. I would say around 5'2"; tiny, soft waist - not gym hard; gorgeous bazoomas, probably a C or maybe D cup, with good suckable nipples. I couldn't work out if they were fake or not - they looked too good to be natural but I couldn't see scars and they felt like the real deal. Not really a bum man, but it was pert and lovely to grab. If you like a petite frame with big boobs, her body is an incredible 10.
Her face is more of a 7.5. Blurred in the photos (for safety reasons, she says). She's not ugly at all, has a beautiful smile in fact with lovely straight white teeth. But not as pretty as many of the girls in this price bracket. Overall I was happy with the physical impression.

Services
Everything seemed to be on the table and offered with a smile. She greeted me in black lace lingerie and straight into FK. Some of it deep - shoving her tongue fully into my mouth which caught me by surprise. She gave a very good sloppy OWO, mixing it up with deep and shallow mouth action, and furiously manipulating me with her hands. She let me return the favour. Nicely shaved down below, clean and enjoyable to taste. I was enjoying myself and she was getting wet and making encouraging noises. But try as I might, I couldn't get her to orgasm, which was a shame as it's a massive turn on for me. I pulled out all my usual tactics, but I'm clearly not the Captain Cunnilingus I thought I was! Oh well. On to CG; I hope I never forget the joy of playing with her ample soft cleavage as she bounced energetically on top of me. A bit of reverse CG, doggie and then finish in mish. I'm a one pop guy so a bit of chat and done. Not into anal so didn't ask, but I think she would have been up for it.

Attitude
She really wants to please, and is a smiley and happy person. Easy to talk to. She did look at her phone once or twice, and it kept buzzing which is a little off-putting. She was energetic without being totally swept up in the moment. But then I guess such encounters are rare.

Summary
On the whole it was a positive experience. Amazing body, average looks, nice girl, lots of kissing all over so it would be greedy to ask for more. Probably won't return because there are so many more fish to see, and because she wasn't fully letting go.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online magnetico

First review, bear with me...

welcome to UKP - very good review for a first one !

Offline howsoonisnow

Cheers @magnetico, I've been inspired by the UKP masters

Offline howsoonisnow