Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unusual desire - suggestions needed!  (Read 1897 times)

Offline S94

Hi all,

I hope you’re all well.

Firstly, I promise this isn’t a troll. I know it’s a weird thing to like but yeah.

I’ve only punted a handful of times and truthfully it’s usually been a massage and a HJ which has been delivered by Mukda who is well reviewed on here.

I have a bit of a strange fantasy that I’m wanting to check off the list which is fucking a loose pussy. As in her not really be able to feel much. I’m pretty average and tbh I think I’m pretty thin so I don’t think it’ll be too difficult but without trying a few different service providers I won’t know.

Around the south east are there any suggestions you guys can provide? I’ve seen this profile which seems perfect but whenever I’ve messaged I’ve got no response. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Profile - External Link/Members Only

Thanks!

Online timsussex

well  can recommend -if thats the word - because what you are looking for was exactly what turned me off

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline S94

Thanks for that. Unfortunately she’s a bit too curvy for my liking. Not sure why but don’t find her pictures at all attractive ha.

Thank you though!

Online Waterhouse

Profile - External Link/Members Only
Grim... simply grim.

In fact I think this profile qualifies for TWEPC.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for that. Unfortunately she’s a bit too curvy for my liking. Not sure why but don’t find her pictures at all attractive ha.

Thank you though!

In my, ahem, limited experience, I've tended to find that loose pussies tend to go hand in hand with bigger girls. Not a hard and fast rule but I've rarely shagged a skinny girl where I couldn't feel the sides. You might be better off going after someone who is an anal gape queen. More down the skinny end there. No recommendations though - not my bag.

Offline masons

Roxy shizzl fits your requirements I would say. Shes not the tightest and has a rather large love tunnel

Offline bossanova

well  can recommend -if thats the word - because what you are looking for was exactly what turned me off

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her years ago way before being a member on here – she's a good fuck and enjoys fisting – however she's way older than her profile says – all those pics are at least 10 years old and were old then – at a guess I'd say she's more like 57 than 37 – and she was chubby even then – big floppy tits etc

And back then her house was a tip – and the bedroom although 'fit for purpose' was tiny with unmade bed etc

Online timsussex

I saw her years ago way before being a member on here – she's a good fuck and enjoys fisting – however she's way older than her profile says – all those pics are at least 10 years old and were old then – at a guess I'd say she's more like 57 than 37 – and she was chubby even then – big floppy tits etc

And back then her house was a tip – and the bedroom although 'fit for purpose' was tiny with unmade bed etc

thats a fair assessment - didnt think she was quite that old - definitely 40 plus plus though but the house was a tip and about a foot space around the bed

Offline fonzy_007

I took this one off my hotlist - read the review, maybe what you are looking for: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=273738.msg2800122#msg2800122

Offline S94

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any new suggestions to add? I haven’t got very far yet plus with covid it’s not the best time to be punting. Hoping to get a few suggestions to reach out to once restrictions have eased.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Stevelondon

Each to there own. Everybody has different tastes.
But definitely not for me.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I’ve messaged I’ve got no response. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

If you message a provider asking if she's got a loose pussy she'll likely block or ignore you. If you are a little more subtle and ask if they will allow fisting then they will tell you how loose or tight their pussy is. I suggest you send off that question to a few girls and see what they say.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125