Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A longer booking - not just sex  (Read 1830 times)

Ming

Hi all

I am looking for some advice / recommendations / thoughts on a longer booking.

I am a man of a certain age and (ahem) and whilst I still thoroughly enjoy a good suck and fuck with a slender young woman I also enjoy a longer booking from time to time. My problem is, that with more mature years I find it difficult to come in rapid succession, erection is no problem, but pop numbers 2 and 3 take some coaxing, time and stimulation, especially visual, hence I enjoy some light role play, dressing up etc. it's not about quantity, its more about quality time spent and leaving satisfied.

My tastes are not too exotic, although I have been known to enjoy a woman's willing backside on occasion and I thoroughly enjoy a skilled female tongue and throat with extended 69, in fact 69 is perhaps my favourite sexual activity, if my partner is responsive and skilled / willing. I equally like to just have some light conversation, massage / fondling between bouts

I am looking to treat myself, for a 3 - 4 hr booking, maybe a little longer, but I have a problem paying someone say £480 for 4 hrs, when a lot of that time may actually be taken up with conversation, massage. In the past I have had a regular girl (s) who I have built up a rapport with, they have got to know me, what I like and likewise I her. I am not looking for a wg girlfriend (been there, done that) but a friendly / mutually beneficial business relationship.

Any thoughts / ideas as to potential ladies, in the midlands and further afield perhaps? Or if you think this is pie in the sky.

Feel free to pm me if there are any little gems that maybe don't want to be broadcasted.

Thanks

M

velocity

you need a real help mate not pros, just go and get some counselling

Offline azrael

Hey OP, have you tried a dating site? You see wg's for one reason alone,that is sex. Why pay to chat to some one

vw

Hey OP, have you tried a dating site? You see wg's for one reason alone,that is sex. Why pay to chat to some one
He does't want to pay for the conversation while stroking a naked person, hence his longing for this aspect to be free, may be book 1/2 hour and get as cat to talk to and stroke for a few hours. I hear my friend comaminion has contacts for these.

smithie1000

you need a real help mate not pros, just go and get some counselling

nothing wrong in what he wants

Ming

I was expecting some, sarcasm and ribbing over this, and no surprise I got it.

Smithie, thank you for your comment, and to the other established member thank you for your recommendation on pm.

To the other comments about only going to a WG for sex, yes most of the time that is correct, but their are some who recognise the opportunity and need for more intimate longer bookings, that are financially beneficial to the lady (she does of course get paid, no freebies expected), where she doesn't have to be hammered by a succession of lusty men.
She has a few regulars, who treat her well, she enjoys herself more and she gets paid well. The customer gets a very personalised tailored service, which is far more satisfying than just a quick pump and grind.

I have had the good fortune to have had such business relationships over the years, I have met some wonderful ladies, and within the confines of respecting that it is paid for, I have considered them temporary friends.

The purpose of my post was to see others views (think I got that  :P) and to see whether any other members had / have any similar experiences, which I also got  :hi:

Ming

Offline azrael

I was expecting some, sarcasm and ribbing over this, and no surprise I got it.

Smithie, thank you for your comment, and to the other established member thank you for your recommendation on pm.

To the other comments about only going to a WG for sex, yes most of the time that is correct, but their are some who recognise the opportunity and need for more intimate longer bookings, that are financially beneficial to the lady (she does of course get paid, no freebies expected), where she doesn't have to be hammered by a succession of lusty men.
She has a few regulars, who treat her well, she enjoys herself more and she gets paid well. The customer gets a very personalised tailored service, which is far more satisfying than just a quick pump and grind.

I have had the good fortune to have had such business relationships over the years, I have met some wonderful ladies, and within the confines of respecting that it is paid for, I have considered them temporary friends.

The purpose of my post was to see others views (think I got that  :P) and to see whether any other members had / have any similar experiences, which I also got  :hi:

Ming

Nice one budd, good to see a fellow brother/punter who doesnt mind people taking the piss (as long as it is within reason) i think you're a bit nuts for paying a wg just to have a bit of a banter, but then im one for talking  :wacko: . Hey whats that saying again "different strokes for different folks" best of luck hope it works out for yah  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

Ming

Nice one budd, good to see a fellow brother/punter who doesnt mind people taking the piss (as long as it is within reason) i think you're a bit nuts for paying a wg just to have a bit of a banter, but then im one for talking  :wacko: . Hey whats that saying again "different strokes for different folks" best of luck hope it works out for yah  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

I like the piss taking on this site, it is most the time done in a friendly way, and it adds to the spice of life.

vw

I like the piss taking on this site, it is most the time done in a friendly way, and it adds to the spice of life.
Ming show no mercy, have you considered doing a reverse booking for the duration and see what comes back, often get some good value discounts for longer stuff.

Ming

Ming show no mercy, have you considered doing a reverse booking for the duration and see what comes back, often get some good value discounts for longer stuff.

Thanks but I have done reverse bookings in the past and most of the time they are a waste of effort, and occasionally have been bloody annoying, with delays, poor reality compared to pictures and lacklustre service. Vowed never to do another RB. But thanks for the thought.  :hi:

Offline azrael

I had a "light bulb" moment, why not do a dinner date type reverse booking, most wg's give a reduced price for that anyway. You'll get your sex, lots of talking and the company of a wg whilst you have a meal. Win win  :hi:

Offline Trevor12

I am looking to treat myself, for a 3 - 4 hr booking, maybe a little longer, but I have a problem paying someone say £480 for 4 hrs, when a lot of that time may actually be taken up with conversation, massage.

I would imagine that for what you've described, there would be serious room for negotiation on the price. Many indie's would love to have a potential reg like you.

Ming

I would imagine that for what you've described, there would be serious room for negotiation on the price. Many indie's would love to have a potential reg like you.

Hi Trevor

Yes, that is what I am hoping for, it is not just about the money, it is about building a rapport, I find sex so much more enjoyable and intense when there is build up, teasing flirting etc.

Az

thanks for your suggestion as well, I have done dinner dates in the past as well, once I have got to know the young woman well enough to know she won't embarrass me. There is also something very erotic (for me at least) in having sex with the girl, then going out to dinner knowing exactly what she is wearing (or not wearing!) under that dress, seeing admiring glances from other men and then knowing that she will be eating my cock for desert... :yahoo:

As you say different strokes for different folks..

Ming

vw

English Rebecca does similar does these in Bristol (Not sure if that's to far from Mingo City), great girl also.

Details on her offers page

External Link/Members Only

Offline Trevor12

How important is anal?

When I read your post, 2 names came to mind, but neither do anal.

Ming

How important is anal?

When I read your post, 2 names came to mind, but neither do anal.

Not important, just a bonus if she does, more of an oral fan than a cadbury man...

Thanks for the recommendation VW, Bristol is not an area I normally get to, but she does look interesting, though not as leggy as I normally like, I will send her an email, she is ticking a lot of the boxes...

M

Offline Trevor12

The first that came to mind was Chardonnay External Link/Members Only she's the safer option. And it's a studio flat that she works from, with just you and her.

Bianka has mixed feedback on here, so riskier, but if you click, a top punt. External Link/Members Only Old reviews can be found by searching 2326046. In the past, she's charged £70 for an hour, and £300 overnights. However, it's a flat shared by other girls, so not sure how you'd feel about that.

Offline Stapler

Ming,

Why don't you advertise for a companion? There are plenty of women of a certain age who would take you up on it.

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Ming

Ming,

Why don't you advertise for a companion? There are plenty of women of a certain age who would take you up on it.

..S....

Wow that's a good idea, what site do you recommend where there 18 - 30 year old sexy slim women who are happy to have casual unpaid sex with an older man, then be asked to leave once he is satisfied?

M :D

Offline azrael

Wow that's a good idea, what site do you recommend where there 18 - 30 year old sexy slim women who are happy to have casual unpaid sex with an older man, then be asked to leave once he is satisfied?

M :D

You could try ashley maddison... :D

jd1212

Ming,

I saw this soon after you posted it but had no time to reply then.

Also I expected to see responses along the lines of the first few by members who I guess punt purely for the sex either to get what they are missing at home or to complete their otherwise fulfilled life so only want and / or have time time for 1 hour meetings.
Hence they, and probably many other forum readers, can not relate to why you are seeking a few relaxed, intimate, no-strings-attached hours. I can.

As you have found ladies offering several hours at a realistic rate are almost as rare as hens teeth and rocking horse droppings. Of course for many it would not fit around their commitments and lifestyle but I too would have thought some would be some happy to offer meetings like this.

While they may well be too far away from appealing physically to your taste and and are not local these offer any 10 hours for £490

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

Ming,

Why don't you book an overnighter, but have the booking during the day?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

vw

Ming,

Why don't you book an overnighter, but have the booking during the day?

..S...
Overdayers are great, no sleep or class A's needed.

smithie1000

English Rebecca does similar does these in Bristol (Not sure if that's to far from Mingo City), great girl also.

now she looks nice, too far for me

Ming

I agree she does look nice, however when I looked it up in more detail it's an impractical journey for me, and the lucky girl is in Vietnam with a client until mid September!! Generous client.... She must be good??

Just want to say thanks for all those that replied sensibly and for the PM's from others, to those with a more whimsical outlook on this I also say  :P

Ming