Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Racism/discrimination in the industry  (Read 3475 times)

Offline Name Not Found

There was me thinking that this thread was a complete waste of everyone's time, and it turns out it had rid us of two complete fucktrumpets in one fell swoop.

Every cloud....

Offline Clattypats

There was me thinking that this thread was a complete waste of everyone's time, and it turns out it had rid us of two complete fucktrumpets in one fell swoop.

Every cloud....
Definitely  :thumbsup:
Doesn't say much for the ones that stick up for the "fucktrumpets" though, through grudges...

That's for another day though...  :)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I dunno why you can't just take it on the chin and admit you fucked up instead of coming here baiting racism. Nobody is interested, more so since you've explained how much of a clown you are over and over on this thread
Most people just post a neg and move on.

Offline jkrieg

What the fuck did I just read... This makes some of my derailed threads look tame 🤣

Not everything has to be about race/gender discrimination...

Offline Courtney

What the fuck did I just read... This makes some of my derailed threads look tame 🤣

Not everything has to be about race/gender discrimination...

:dash: :dash: ...useless input. There is no doubt you have verbal diarrhoea. :music:

Offline Papertrail2019

Nope, your threads and comments are worse as they just pish and useless drivel from just like your pointless comment.

Offline jkrieg

Nope, your threads and comments are worse as they just pish and useless drivel from just like your pointless comment.

Oh look another useless twat going post to post bullying people. Never seen that before.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Oh look another useless twat going post to post bullying people. Never seen that before.

You need to wind your neck in. Tread carefully.

Offline Name Not Found

Do you ever stop to think why you seem to make enemies so easily? You have some half-decent reviews, but then you just spam threads with useless shite and arrogant bollocks. I still think you just like an argument and winding folk up, but I'm willing to be proved wrong.

Offline jkrieg

Do you ever stop to think why you seem to make enemies so easily? You have some half-decent reviews, but then you just spam threads with useless shite and arrogant bollocks. I still think you just like an argument and winding folk up, but I'm willing to be proved wrong.

Hardly spamming threads. I keep on topic and a certain few feel the need to dig up old shite and derail things completely because I got carried away on 1 review months ago. I do have a bad habit of reacting to it... However all I have ever done is defend the facts when they are challenged.

I just want to contribute to the communty the same as everyone else. This place has always helped me weed out the shite hoors over the years and I'm grateful for that. However even when I try to make a positive contribution that's entirely on point, I get kicked to the kerb by toxic wee fannies.

It seems I have dug a hole that has left a grudge with a certain few members. A grudge they will never let drop because they love a bit of conflict.

Anyhoo, let's not derail an already mental thread and leave this for what it is.

Offline Poopster

Would you give it a fucking rest?  You seem absolutely hell-bent on drawing negative attention to yourself, picking fights with all and sundry.  Sometimes it's best to bow out quietly.

Offline J_H

'Toxic wee fannies'.

'Absolute shit cunts.'

Tick tock.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Would you give it a fucking rest?  You seem absolutely hell-bent on drawing negative attention to yourself, picking fights with all and sundry.  Sometimes it's best to bow out quietly.

Everyone take a note.