Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anything in the Scottish highlands outside of Inverness?  (Read 973 times)

Offline andromali

So in the second week of September I'll be travelling the NC 500 route. Now, as the subject says; is there anything in regards to punting outside of Inverness? I have my doubts considering how remote it is, but it worth a shot. Ideally looking for a massage with happy ending at the very least.

Offline Name Not Found

Not a chance. you're never going to find anything in small, remote communities. Even if Adultwork does turn something up, I'd be extremely sceptical. Save your money and head to the central belt after your trip.

Offline Marmalade

More chance of seeing a three-legged haggis humping it across the hills than a two-legged whore opening her legs beyond Inverness.

Offline fed24

And little chance within Inverness as well, I live there and haven't done a single punt in the city this year! Then again I have only done one in my usual backup Aberdeen as that is awful as well at the moment.

When I moved to Inverness in 2014 there was usually a half decent tour going through Inverness that has not been the case for a while. I still on occasion check AW with "Highland" set as the search parameter but more for the laughs than anything else. Have a steady GF at the moment so at least getting sex but no chance of variety as it stands.