Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone get "favours" from working girls?  (Read 17543 times)

Offline finn5555

Could admin please cancel my account.

Stop behaving like a cunt.....    :dash:   Just log out and don't come back  :hi:

Offline DickDiver

Awwww man. You and your secret stash of red hot BFF freebie hookers are right precious. Close the browser window and you're done.

Offline NigelF

Precise details? Do you want me to give you links? Sorry, but I value discretion, so do the girls, and I've already said more than I wanted.  I don't care if you believe these events - I'm not wasting any more of my time.

You value discretion but you've made 43 posts on a punting site and you have no intention of actually contributing any useful information. You're a moron. Funny though.

Offline FBman78

Sorry to the rest of you guys but this character has just pushed my buttons with his tripe.

Offline Clattypats

Bye bye then :hi:..Don't think I can take in any more of your fantasies...  :sarcastic:

Offline Clattypats

Stop behaving like a cunt.....    :dash:   Just log out and don't come back  :hi:
:thumbsup:

Offline Banquo

It depends what you you call a favour. A one hour meet that turned into an overnight, yeah done that. A regular that turns into a fwb, yup done that. I can’t understand the interest?

Offline Clattypats

It depends what you you call a favour. A one hour meet that turned into an overnight, yeah done that. A regular that turns into a fwb, yup done that. I can’t understand the interest?
Depends what you mean by that...Freebies?..no matter what...everything should be kept to a professional level..while it's still Wg and punter.. :hi:

Offline The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Account deletion
Accounts are not deleted, simply log out and don't use the account again. Do not post resignation posts to announce you are leaving. Just logout and don't be a drama queen.