Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DIVINE LOLLA - Liverpool  (Read 6978 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4599409) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online tightfoot69

A really good time with this popular lady on A/W. No info on her here so I thought I would share my experience.

£160/1 hour incall

Not far from the City Centre. Easy to find with her instructions and Google Maps.

Great time with this enthusiastic, sexy, Polish Blonde. Profile says 37 years old which I have no reason to doubt. Pretty face with an incredible tanned body. Slim with gorgeous natural tits.

Her attitude was spot on and very full on throughout. Great DFK, OWO with lots of spit. I loved licking her pussy and rimming her which she seemed to enjoy. Lovely clean ass I could not get enough of with my tongue. After some sex with her on top she says she wants to drink my load so she gave me some more oral until I came in her mouth and she swallowed the lot. Incredible end to a great punt.

By the time I left it was 10/15 minutes over so not a clock watcher.

A top punt.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Blue1878

Good review mate and good to see you enjoyed your visit to Liverpool and even better found a decent WG to have done fun with.
Always been tempted by this one but £100 for 30 mins too pricey for me

Online tightfoot69

Good review mate and good to see you enjoyed your visit to Liverpool and even better found a decent WG to have done fun with.
Always been tempted by this one but £100 for 30 mins too pricey for me

Liverpool is a great City but not for punting from my short experience. Which is why I didn’t mind paying a bit more than I would like. But it was definitely worth it with this one.

Offline Sweetmature

I am meeting Lolla again on Tuesday….can’t wait  :yahoo:

She is not the cheapest but by no means the most expensive lady on AW……but to me, she is worth every penny…..every minute I am with her, I am buzzing……she is a very sexy, special lady.

I hope she returns many times to Liverpool.

Will leave a review of our meeting as I didn’t realise she had so few reviews on here.

Online tightfoot69

I am meeting Lolla again on Tuesday….can’t wait  :yahoo:

She is not the cheapest but by no means the most expensive lady on AW……but to me, she is worth every penny…..every minute I am with her, I am buzzing……she is a very sexy, special lady.

I hope she returns many times to Liverpool.

Will leave a review of our meeting as I didn’t realise she had so few reviews on here.

Did you see her? I am looking forward to your review.

Offline Sweetmature

Well tightfoot69, you need wait no longer:

Whilst in Poland over the New Year I have been in regular contact with Lolla. Upon her return, I arranged to meet her as soon as I could which was earlier this month....couldn’t meet any earlier as she is soooo popular with regulars. I saw her for 1.5hours at £240.

External Link/Members Only

The venue:
Easy to locate block of apartments in Liverpool, and large inside, two bedrooms, I think, we only made the use of one of them. I text Lolla from outside and in a flash, I was inside. I have since heard from another report that she has recently relocated to the Bootle area, not sure if this is for the remainder of her stay in the UK this time.

Physically:
Lolla needs and deserves better photos on her AW profile. They don’t tell lies as she really is that perfectly formed, but they need to be clearer. I cannot stop complimenting Lolla whilst in her company, I just can’t help myself. Lolla is just.....perfect, a stunning lady in every way, gets me so hard. Quite tall, very beautiful with perfect facial features, I particularly love her large perfectly formed breasts with large erect nipples, (still not sure if they are natural or not) perfect slim waist, flat tum, gorgeous long slim perfectly formed legs and a pert perfect small bum.

Personally:
So easy to be with, Lolla is such fun, intelligent and seems to want to really get to know you. She loves to tease you (but that works both ways with us), the way she moves, the things she says, she is a hot goddess I have no doubt and sooooo sexy. We have such a laugh, Lolla treats you as if you are the only man in the world. Lolla will admit her English is not perfect, but we easily understand what we are saying to each other.....and what we want ;-) She makes sure you have a good time. Perfect, just perfect.

Services:
...and again, we almost exhausted Lolla’s A-Z services.....extensive GFE/BFE, kissing, cuddling, caressing, extensive oral both ways, numerous positions, chatting, and as always, so sad to be finally leaving her.

About the meeting:

I arrived at her door, and as if by magic it opened and Lolla appeared from behind the door....a vision of such perfect beauty.....OMG, I just cannot help myself, Lolla seemingly could not wait for me to arrive ‘why you keep me waiting’ she said......’well, I’m here now, so fill your boots girl’.

Lolla wanted to hug me wrapping her perfect body around me, but as I was wearing a white shirt she said it was best I remove it.....I guess she just wanted to get me naked LOL. After a get to know you..again, hug and kiss, I went to the well stocked and well equipped bathroom to freshen up, plenty of soft towels to use. I returned in just my underwear which didn’t please Lolla....so off they came.

Lolla proceeded to treat me like a King...particularly worshipping my big hard cock. We continued through her repertoire, but never once was it mechanical or scripted, it was so natural, that’s what I love about Lolla, every date flows so beautifully. Lolla appreciates it if you are spotlessly clean guys, having been with Lolla a few times, I can assure you that she is also very clean, tasty, juicy and takes great pride in this. She loved my oral, cumming violently a number of times.

Lolla loves sex it is fairly safe to say, and I think she genuinely enjoys doing this, she certainly enjoyed fucking in numerous positions until it’s natural conclusion when I finished in her welcoming mouth, she swallowed the lot. We then laid on her bed entwined in each other’s bodies.

Needless to say, I loved every single second of my time with Lolla and cannot wait to return. I think we overran by 10 minutes.

Offline eric 70

Looks nice! what area is she in?

Offline Sweetmature

Eric 70…..she’s more than nice.

She is located very close to Bootle Town Centre until 5th March  :) then not back until 26th April  :(

Offline Blue1878

I’m struggling to arrange a meet, keeps offering me 6pm or 7pm which is no good for me. I will persevere before she moves again

Online silverspoon

Had to have a rematch with her! Another superb session  :wackogirl:

Online tightfoot69

SweetMature, nice one. You should copy and paste that into your own review. I am guessing it would be a positive 🤩.

Not only does she look great but her enthusiasm was top as well. Goodness knows where she gets the energy from if she is like it with every client. I think she really enjoys it and wants you to enjoy it. I just wish she was more local because I would have been back. Her Polish accent is hot as well.

Offline Drayki

SweetMature, nice one. You should copy and paste that into your own review. I am guessing it would be a positive 🤩.

Not only does she look great but her enthusiasm was top as well. Goodness knows where she gets the energy from if she is like it with every client. I think she really enjoys it and wants you to enjoy it. I just wish she was more local because I would have been back. Her Polish accent is hot as well.

He’s already copy and pasted it off an aw field report  :dash he must think we’re all stupid   :lol:

Online silverspoon

He’s already copy and pasted it off an aw field report  :dash he must think we’re all stupid   :lol:

He's just outed his AW profile or is a complete fantasist :dash:

Offline Drayki

He's just outed his AW profile or is a complete fantasist :dash:

Probably a bit of both  :thumbsup:  :D