Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbury ??.....  (Read 1967 times)

Offline Avg_Joe

has newbury turned into a bit of a punting desert ?  :unknown:
after i've hidden the barebackers, and the down right fugly, i'm not left with much choice :(

there used to be at least a handful of TOFTT opportunities, usually travelling ROM's but at least some choice, now by best option seems to be lotus spa for a good massage and stress relief ! if the one SP in my search results isn't available.
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline contentguy

I had a quick look, not great in Newbury is it.

You don't mention your likes but Suzanna is lovely if she's to your taste.  Though she isn't available all that often.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Avg_Joe

i widened my search and got a lot more results, but, get the feeling there's now a lot of fake profiles in there and a lot that only returned because they are barely within the radius search from central newbury.
such as a lot listing in reading and basingstoke

something put me off with her, perhaps the age thing, i get the feelign she's a bit older than profile says (as you'd expect) which i guess could be mean as i'm about the same age lol, or she's just not doing it for me in those pics
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 12:33:19 pm by Avg_Joe »

Offline Stiltskin

Hot Suzanna's age is about right I would say. If you like big tits she's worth a visit.

Offline plsnt1

Agree with Stiltskin, Suzzanna's age as stated is accurate. Hasn't like many mysteriously lost a few years.

Offline Avg_Joe

ok thanks for the info, unless something catches my eye in the mean time, i think i've i'm down there next week then a return trim to Lotus Spa will be in order

Offline markymarkfb

Jessica-Mae is the best in the area if you can get her to work, michellemilf is a petite milf who swings but does not FK but will drop prices,
Lily-monroe1 is an ok BBW who can and can not deliver on services depending on what mood she is in,  spoken to CLASSY EMILY XXX via phone, seems genuine and has good feedback, but not yet meet,  most of the other profiles are either old or unused or fake, apart from the touring girls, i must say Hot.Suzanna is tempting and will give her a call in the future

Offline Stiltskin

Lily-monroe1 is an ok BBW

Wow, I didn't spot that from her profile pictures. £120 for half hour as well.  :thumbsdown:

Offline markymarkfb

Wow, I didn't spot that from her profile pictures. £120 for half hour as well.  :thumbsdown:

I got her down to £150 for the hour, pretty face but the body is shall we say errrm, check my last comment about her,
Her pics are not accurate

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=167077.msg1797552#msg1797552

Offline Stiltskin

"big thighs, belly and is flat chested" - The worst of both worlds then, and then there's the price  :(