Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippi in Woking  (Read 725 times)

mungy

I chanced on this lady's advert on friday ads.
External Link/Members Only

As i was in the area and looking for a quick punt i rang her, communication was good, time arranged and agreed on £50 for a half hour.

I wasn't expecting anything really special, but she is a good looking mature, that is much better in the flesh than in the pics. Her "office" is cosy and adequate for its needs, parking is a bit of a pain because of all the refurbishment going on, but i found parking on a street 5 mins walk from her office.

great kisser, great BJ, sucked balls, rimmed, 69 it was amazing, much better than the last 20 something year old who didn't have a clue.

she has a very tight pussy, only got cow girl and doggy before i blew my load, up to then i was exercising tremendous control.

if you are in the area i would highly recommend Pippi, one of the best punts i have had recently.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 03:15:18 pm by mungy »

Offline mh

Why did you not post this in the Reviews section?

<edit> Oh you have done now!

Offline DrConners

Why did you not post this in the Reviews section?

<edit> Oh you have done now!

First this - then a review ? You finding your feet on UKP mungy ? Or desperately touting ?  :sarcastic:

if you are in the area i would highly recommend Pippi, one of the best punts i have had recently.

Nationality ?