Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Put that phone away!  (Read 1250 times)

Offline WKD123

Has anyone else noticed an increased paranoia from WGs regarding your mobile?  On a couple of recent occasions, I've been told very quickly to make sure I put my phone down away from the punting area, as it were. I normally walk in with it in my hand fresh from reviewing the instructions, but these particular girls seemed really concerned that I was trying to record them.

I don't think I'd even know how to do this with the shitty little punting phone I acquired, but I guess they aren't to know

Offline winkywanky

Hasn't happened to me. But their reaction is probably borne out of bitter experience, to be fair.

Offline Beamer

Yes .....
It seems even my regulars are more aware and a couple almost paranoid about punters taking unauthorised pictures.
Interestingly a couple are regular UKP readers. Anyway I always say to all wg's that I either don't know/don't use. Closes down any further discussion.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 08:46:43 pm by Beamer »

yobbra

Be nice if some girls put their phones away and turned off when you are fucking them and paying them to boot if they are demanding this. 

Offline Beamer

Be nice if some girls put their phones away and turned off when you are fucking them and paying them to boot if they are demanding this.

Would agree in general but....
With a couple of regulars I find it a bit of an extra turn on to be fucking her whilst she is talking to her boyfriend/partner or telling a perspective punter who is working or available etc.

Offline winkywanky

Yes, one would like to think so.

Any WG demanding your phone be completely off-radar during a punt would be guilty of gross hypocrisy if her own phone gave so much as a peep.

Offline winkywanky

With a couple of regulars I find it a bit of an extra turn on to be fucking her whilst she is talking to her boyfriend/partner or telling a perspective punter who is working or available etc.

To be fair, you're referring to a niche service there.

Normally they're itching to take that call and not even bother washing before the next punter hits the sheets.

Offline Colston36

Yes, one would like to think so.

Any WG demanding your phone be completely off-radar during a punt would be guilty of gross hypocrisy if her own phone gave so much as a peep.

I have never had anyone say that, maybe on the grounds that I'm too decrepit to know how to use a phone. I do have one girl who has taken some highly revealing photos of me though - maybe she wants to prove that I'm still alive before I stagger out.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 09:02:33 pm by Colston36 »

Offline winkywanky

The main thing is Colston, if she threatened to out you, would you give a fuck?

If you do, I hope she's trustworthy!

And even if it were because she were genuinely frightened you might expire in the throes of passion, the Coroner would note the broad smile on your cold, grey face and put her straight in his AW Hotlist  :D.

Offline Daffodil

I’ve said it to many prossies, but not the other way around  :hi:

Offline ZeroCount

Why would putting your phone "further away" be of any relevance? Surely if you were trying to sneak a video, conspicuously trying to balance the phone on its end so the camera was pointing towards the bed would be a bit of a giveaway?  :unknown:

Offline Punterperson1971

I like to see their boyfriend/husband watch as I fuck her in doggy with her looking st them  and she talking dirty to them at same time.

Offline sensualencounter

There are some cunts out there that have taken pics and videos without permission and also used them to out and blackmail WGs. So I think it’s completely understandable.

And I’d expect the same from the WG. I wouldn’t want to be recorded.

As for the WG being on the phone or it constantly buzzing whilst in a meet, that’s an instant red card unless previously agreed under certain circumstances

Offline Punterperson1971

There are some cunts out there that have taken pics and videos without permission and also used them to out and blackmail WGs. So I think it’s completely understandable.

And I’d expect the same from the WG. I wouldn’t want to be recorded.

As for the WG being on the phone or it constantly buzzing whilst in a meet, that’s an instant red card unless previously agreed under certain circumstances

If it’s in between rounds while I recover and it bleeps I don’t mind if it’s a look at the message,but I’ve had them ask if I minded it even had them decline to answer their phone  when I said it’s fine .
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 08:56:50 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline sensualencounter

If it’s in between rounds while I recover and it bleeps I don’t mind if it’s a look at the message,but I’ve had them ask if I minded it even had them decline to answer their phone  when I said it’s fine .

I agree, so long as it’s sensible and requested. I’ve had them tell me beforehand that they are expecting an important personal call or they might receive a text and would I mind if they took it and they would make it up to me etc. I don’t mind as long as it’s not piss taking. They are only human after all with personal things and need to earn a living. I’m sure someone will say that they shouldn’t be working if there’s something so important going on but most of us in our “normal” jobs are allowed to take important personal calls and shit happens.

Offline Punterperson1971

I agree, so long as it’s sensible and requested. I’ve had them tell me beforehand that they are expecting an important personal call or they might receive a text and would I mind if they took it and they would make it up to me etc. I don’t mind as long as it’s not piss taking. They are only human after all with personal things and need to earn a living. I’m sure someone will say that they shouldn’t be working if there’s something so important going on but most of us in our “normal” jobs are allowed to take important personal calls and shit happens.
100% agree
My regular turns off her phone so we don’t get interrupted

Offline Gustav Klimt

Only happened to me once. My phone was sticking out of the top pocket of my jean jacket & the SP grabbed it to check that I wasn't filming her. Then she told me to leave it downstairs before we went up to the bedroom. Then when we came back down the phone started ringing & she ordered me not to answer it. Not that I would have while I was there. Now I always keep my phone in my bag & make sure I turn it to silent before I go in.

Offline WKD123

Only happened to me once. My phone was sticking out of the top pocket of my jean jacket & the SP grabbed it to check that I wasn't filming her. Then she told me to leave it downstairs before we went up to the bedroom. Then when we came back down the phone started ringing & she ordered me not to answer it. Not that I would have while I was there. Now I always keep my phone in my bag & make sure I turn it to silent before I go in.

With you on that one - punting phone is so basic I use it for text and calls, but carry the main phone so I can actually navigate to the address. Last time, I popped said phone in the pocket just as I walked through the magic door and was told to make sure it went into the bathroom and stayed there. I do remember one punt where I had the punting phone to my ear to avoid questions from reception but had to meet WG in the lift as it was a keycard entry situation, but when the lift doors open she had a mild panic attack seeing me with phone held to the ear. No problem when I explained it was my cover but yes, I think that an increase in fuckers taking pics or videos must have ramped up the paranoia.

I do switch everything to silent just before - more than I can say for the girls who get "ping ping ping" during the time I'm paying to spend with them.

Offline holeymoley

Exactly my thoughts too