Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A New Romanian Con?  (Read 3667 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Or a professional recognition of service quality?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I AM NOT FROM ROMANIA!!!  I AM VERY NICE HIGH CLASS POLISH WOMAN

bod666

Her aw profile has Polish as her nationality and she's currently listed as accessing from Poland so safe to say she is Polski!

Everyone knows Romanians have a bad rep so I expect she's sick of people asking her whether she's only pretending to be Polish.

I'd love to get my hands on this girls funbags but £180 per hour is way too expensive.

Offline Marmalade

Indeed. Even her interview answers are in Polish.  :cool:

Her one review confirms nice tits and good oral. Though " I realised that the basque she was wearing seemed to be holding quite a lot in. She's probably a size 14-16. I like curvy girls so not a problem but she was pushing the boundary" would put me off. Not exactly bargain basement at £180 ph.

Offline peter purves

Or a professional recognition of service quality?

I AM NOT FROM ROMANIA!!!  I AM VERY NICE HIGH CLASS POLISH WOMAN

I would not be in the least surprised if this image is stolen.

Have to say this is probably my ideal body type  :P

« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 01:51:36 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

I would not be in the least surprised if this image is stolen.

It does have a couple of tineye hits though not immediately traceable

Offline peter purves

It does have a couple of tineye hits though not immediately traceable

Cheers!

Reminds me off Rosa Cuban-Lebanese  - not my best punt  :(

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pewpewpew

I've seen a few profiles with nationality listed as polish or hungarian or whatever but accessing from Romania. You can never tell until she refuses to suck your cock or give you sx

newforthisyear

Offline mrdiamond77

Fantastic tits.  Hope she is genuinely working in Cardiff.  :thumbsup:

Offline nigel4498

That would be

Also known as miss v banks, more pics in this thread

The cheroots a touch of class.
Oh, and by the way love, you're out of loo paper  :D

Offline Marmalade

Offline kojak71

Perhaps she is reading this thread.

Her p.h. rate is now £140.

Offline kojak71

Haha!

I'm a bit of an idiot - I've only just realised that the pictures are from some chick who is clearly not Polish.

So, while this lady might not be Romanian, she is not averse to employing their trickery!

How does the aw 'verification' process deal with this? Provider is verified but posting pictures that aren't hers/of her?

newforthisyear

Haha!

I'm a bit of an idiot - I've only just realised that the pictures are from some chick who is clearly not Polish.

So, while this lady might not be Romanian, she is not averse to employing their trickery!

How does the aw 'verification' process deal with this? Provider is verified but posting pictures that aren't hers/of her?

From what I've noticed, they get the profile verified.. Then spruce them up with photos of attractive girls.. Rinse repeat so when they come to town, you're flooded with fit as fuck girls.. When in reality, you're not.. you've actually got some haggered old Romanian..  :dash:

I always exclude romanian from search now, halfs the results haha

Offline congo66

I always exclude romanian from search now, halfs the results haha

That takes out a load of non Romanians too, generally ones who've been on the site for a long time so I assume they changed the way nationality works at some point.
I can do a search that finds a couple of English girls I've seen and the when doing it again excluding Romanians these English ones go too. I still usually search that way but it's far from perfect.

Offline Jacobsladder

She is now advertising in Edinburgh although still accessing from Poland but is advertising a duo service do a quick email on the way to her about that - will keep u posted