Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Star  (Read 840 times)

Offline lothian111

Hi has anyone seen Little Star, I am in Manchester soon and she seems my type with grat reviews , none on here that I can find.
Any information apreciated

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

Type her aw user number into the search box top right and see what pops up
tcm

Offline strokeyjoe

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search2

Comes highly recommended, looking at some of those!!! Would have to be exceptional at that price though!!!  :D

alan given

Hi has anyone seen Little Star, I am in Manchester soon and she seems my type with grat reviews , none on here that I can find.

Little Star is a good service provider and her enjoys list she delivers.Always pleased me when I saw her twice earley this year.The only downside  is that she has increased the hourly charge from £120 to £150.Lovely girl and very friend and knows exactly what shes there for.Book her if you dont mind paying her rate or maybe haggle a little.Theres no harm in that.

Offline threechilliman

Little Star is a good service provider and her enjoys list she delivers.Always pleased me when I saw her twice earley this year.The only downside  is that she has increased the hourly charge from £120 to £150.Lovely girl and very friend and knows exactly what shes there for.Book her if you dont mind paying her rate or maybe haggle a little.Theres no harm in that.

£120 was as much as I'd pay. £150? No.

tcm

Offline threechilliman

If you can get to Burnley Schoolgirl Kate at £100 for an hour is brilliant fun. OW, but don't let that put you off.

tcm

Offline bigbilly22

5 reviews on her and can say I've had 3 great sessions with her.

Small and petite average looking facially but great attitude, loves fucking, very sub, no CIM but takes and excellent facial to finish

Offline george r

£30 price rise is a big jump  :dash:

alan given

If you can get to Burnley Schoolgirl Kate at £100 for an hour is brilliant fun. OW, but don't let that put you off.

tcm

+ 1

Offline Fabaceous

I would agree - I had a nice hour, but at £150 - well overpriced.
Go and see Billie instead at £130
External Link/Members Only Just fantastic