Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Some help on this lot (potential AdultWork reverse booking)  (Read 994 times)

Offline Availableinlarge

Hi guys,
I've had bids from
Amelida James - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Luci - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sasha - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sasha looks the best bet, anyone got any recon on any of these? PM might be best!  :drinks:

Offline cueball

No snogging from luci, that would make it easier for me, she'd be out and your down to two then

pierrot

Offline manfox

I haven't seen any of them so I'm no help but based purely on looks I would be all over Sasha.

Fit!

Offline Fabaceous

Hi AIL,
I've had RB replies off all of these in the past too:-)
Sasha sent me a face picture. Pretty girl.
I've met Luci once via a direct AW booking.
I went to her flat. (which was cluttered and a bit untidy but the bed was clean)
She is at least 34 - she admitted to me. She gave a nice service, fit body, pictures of body are real, flatters her looks a bit though.
I gave her a positive review, but I wouldn't seek her out to see again.
Have you read my reviews on Perfect B.
I know that you were once quite keen on Sophisticatedxxx = Perfect B is in the same league.
Fab

Offline Availableinlarge

Hi AL,
Have you read my reviews on Perfect B.
I know that you were once quite keen on Sophisticatedxxx = Perfect B is in the same league.
Fab
Thanks Fab, yes I was keen to see Sophisticatedxxx but never managed it somehow.
i suppose I should email Perfect B about my RB!
AL

just look at reviews on those girls here and choice is yours ?

Offline Availableinlarge

just look at reviews on those girls here and choice is yours ?
Doesn't seem to be much available for Amelia or Sasha...

Offline Deepstroker

Luci says she is high class. What does that mean? Does it mean the same as high born?

Jay-Jay

Luci says she is high class. What does that mean? Does it mean the same as high born?
No...it means she thinks she can get away with £150 per hour !

Jay

Online threechilliman

sexyrebecca11 would be my choice on looks. She is stunning, toned body and the prettiest face. Great shag as well - her pussy is very tight indeed!

tcm

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Hi guys,
I've had bids from
Amelida James - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Luci - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sasha - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sasha looks the best bet, anyone got any recon on any of these? PM might be best!  :drinks:

I thought the same, but as posted elsewhere -

She was the 1st bidder to a recent RB I put up. I told her straight away that I might not get a better offer and kept her posted throughout that she was still 1st choice. Confirmed her the night before, but she never confirmed. Said she had not been able to log in 2-3 days later.