Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quick question about TOFFT  (Read 430 times)

Offline robx66

I would like to write a review for one girl but she doesn't have any reviews here but have some feedback on aw.
Is it a so called TOFFT or it only can be called like if girl doesn't have any reviews or feedback at all on here and aw ????

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 10:25:45 am by robx66 »

Offline Newtothisstuff

That's a TOFTT.
We don't count AW feedback. Only feedback that matters is what members here give.

Offline robx66

That's a TOFTT.
We don't count AW feedback. Only feedback that matters is what members here give.

Ok then. Thats what I wanted to know. Thank you

Offline Newtothisstuff

Simple fact is... a lot of AW feedback is a load of bull. Nobody wants to give anyone else a 'negative' in case they get one in return. Others have fake feedback they either bought in or got by being part of a group where everyone gives each other feedback without actually ever needing to meet. There are other ways to fake AW feedback.
So.... we don't trust it. Look through to see if a girl gets visits from punters you think are more credible and check the guys she sees don't also see barebackers.... but don't trust what you read.

Offline robx66

Thanks for info :-)  good to know...

Offline scutty brown

forget all this crap about TOFTT
Its simple: find a girl you fancy, fornicate with her, then review her.
If its the first review of her, then great you've expanded the knowledge base. If its not, then also great as you've given an insight into her reliability.
But you don't need to tart your review up with silly labels

Offline Newtothisstuff

forget all this crap about TOFTT
Its simple: find a girl you fancy, fornicate with her, then review her.
If its the first review of her, then great you've expanded the knowledge base. If its not, then also great as you've given an insight into her reliability.
But you don't need to tart your review up with silly labels

I'd definitely agree with that. I've done TOFTT reviews before... but only because I liked the look of the profile the girl had posted. Add TOFTT if you want to draw attention to the fact that it's a first review of the girl....but it's really not very important. All we really need to know is if she was any good. She'll get more reviews in the future if she stays in the job and who wrote the first one doesn't matter.

Offline robx66