Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucia. Westcliff on Sea. SS0  (Read 1116 times)

Offline Wilson85

External Link/Members Only

1hour/£100. OW, No FK.

This is my second visit to Lucia, she used to work near the shopping centre in Southend. She had a profile on AW but I can't find it.
I was searching most of the Essex Riviera for a punt without much joy. The untimely demise of the Latina Brothel has really messed up my punting. I saw Lucias VS profile, and seeing as I knew she is who she says she is and the fact that she is sensibly priced I arranged a meet.

It's straight forward, phoned, got a time, texted postcode, called when I got there and was told the door number. The venue is a flat above some shops. Not the most discrete place, I wouldn't have liked to go there for the first time in daylight as it's an exposed doorway facing the main street.

Inside it's the usual rental set up of slight neglect. Lucias room is on the top floor, there are quite a few bedrooms here. As I went in to her room I saw a young woman in ordinary clothes packing a suitcase in an adjacent room. And through  out the hour I could hear people in the flat.

Down to business. She is IMO slow to start, got a OW BJ which was ok. I don't know what condoms she uses but they are thick. After a short while we had sex in missionary. She has her eyes shut and keeps her head away from mine. Very subtle with it. Again the condom gives a wierd sensation. Got her into doggy at this point, which was better. She has stud implants in the dimples of the lower back with diamond thingys screwed on, looks ok. Has one also on in the centre of her chest. Had pop #1.

After a chat, some drink, and a so so massage I asked for another BJ. So same again, not the best BJ. The good thing is she moves to sex quickly once the little wilson is showing signs of life, which I prefer. In missionary again things aren't going great TBH when I hear some noises from somewhere in the flat which makes little wilson call it an evening.

I get on well with Lucia and she provides what I want. However I have had better. The busy flat, thick dustbin bag johnnies, and the slight signs that she doesn't really want to get intimate when fucking (FK, etc) make it a Neutral.

I will be back to see her as I like her and her body.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

1hour/£100. OW, No FK.

This is my second visit to Lucia, she used to work near the shopping centre in Southend. She had a profile on AW but I can't find it.
I was searching most of the Essex Riviera for a punt without much joy. The untimely demise of the Latina Brothel has really messed up my punting. I saw Lucias VS profile, and seeing as I knew she is who she says she is and the fact that she is sensibly priced I arranged a meet.

It's straight forward, phoned, got a time, texted postcode, called when I got there and was told the door number. The venue is a flat above some shops. Not the most discrete place, I wouldn't have liked to go there for the first time in daylight as it's an exposed doorway facing the main street.

Inside it's the usual rental set up of slight neglect. Lucias room is on the top floor, there are quite a few bedrooms here. As I went in to her room I saw a young woman in ordinary clothes packing a suitcase in an adjacent room. And through  out the hour I could hear people in the flat.

Down to business. She is IMO slow to start, got a OW BJ which was ok. I don't know what condoms she uses but they are thick. After a short while we had sex in missionary. She has her eyes shut and keeps her head away from mine. Very subtle with it. Again the condom gives a wierd sensation. Got her into doggy at this point, which was better. She has stud implants in the dimples of the lower back with diamond thingys screwed on, looks ok. Has one also on in the centre of her chest. Had pop #1.

After a chat, some drink, and a so so massage I asked for another BJ. So same again, not the best BJ. The good thing is she moves to sex quickly once the little wilson is showing signs of life, which I prefer. In missionary again things aren't going great TBH when I hear some noises from somewhere in the flat which makes little wilson call it an evening.

I get on well with Lucia and she provides what I want. However I have had better. The busy flat, thick dustbin bag johnnies, and the slight signs that she doesn't really want to get intimate when fucking (FK, etc) make it a Neutral.

I will be back to see her as I like her and her body.

Thanks for your Review Wilson85. She looks very nice. Yes she did used to have an AW profile, don't know what happened to that  :unknown: I must say she does sound a little lacklustre with her services.

If she were to be more enthusiastic with her clients, I would be interested in seeing her. The lack of FK/DFK, and no OWO makes her a  :thumbsdown: for me personally mate.

Thanks again Wilson85