Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna~ (Chelmsford): not what I was hoping for  (Read 1367 times)

3 review(s) for Anna~ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online Naughtyboyuk

This occurred at the beginning of the week.  I fancied a little fun on the way home from work but it didn’t really go as plan:

External Link/Members Only

Comms: all by text and very easy.  Agreed a 1 hour meet on the way home from work and was given postcode

Location: just 5 minutes walk from Chelmsford station and once I actually had the final directions was easy to find.   It is clearly her private residence with the action taking place in a spare bedroom

Anna: not really as her profile or pictures.  Carried quite a bit more weight around the middle, has a bigger arse than shown and I would say is older than the 34 stated...not completely unpleasant but as advertised

Price: agreed for an hour (£90) by text but once in the bedroom she said only 30 minutes available for £70....should have politely declined and walked at this stage but as usual the little brain took over

Services: all covered as profile but included Massage, BJ, DATY and sex in cowgirl, mish and doggy

The action:
I actually arrived 10 minutes early and called for directions. Received text reply saying I was early and could I wait whilst she got ready.  No problem even though it was freezing, but despite a series of text exchanges it was 15 after the appointed time that I finally got in the door !!!

Anna ushered me straight upstairs to the bedroom Andy when I went to pay for the hour booked said only 30 minutes possible...so I paid up £70

We both stripped off and had a little kissing and fondling before I laid face down on the bed for a massage...not too bad but only limited cc swipes and balls tickling to get me aroused.  This is why I like hour bookings as they allow some foreplay time and seem better VFM

So after 10 minutes I flipped over and Anna put on he condom for a BJ.  Actually her technique wasn’t too bad considering and a pity it wasn’t OWO as I am sure she has sucked a lot of cock and could edge you quite a bit

Before I popped I suggested I gave her some tongue action so she moved to position her pussy above my face and lent against the wall whilst I went to town on her clit.  Her pussy was nice and she really got into the DATY with plenty of gentle moans before she had a shuddering climax.  This however proved the end of any further action directly on her clit (tongue or fingers) as she said she was too sensitive after cumming.

So with 10 minutes or so left it was time to fuck...she was very wet so no lube required and she hopped on for a cowgirl ride.  We switched to Mish with some more kissing and then into doggy.  As I pumped away she was happy for a bit of gentle arse slapping before I built up speed to a finish in the bag.

She then cleaned me up with wet wipes, I got dressed and then we said our goodbyes

I  usually a generous rater but a combination of the delays at the beginning, freezing outside and not getting the booking length I had arranged makes me feel this should be a negative

She is pleasant and offers what she says on her profile but for me I will not be repeating

Offline Xtro

Great review  :hi: 

Sorry to hear it didn't work out   :dash:

I'd like to think i would of offered her £45 since she had already agreed the hour and was now offering only 30 mins for £20 less!

Online Naughtyboyuk

Great review  :hi: 

Sorry to hear it didn't work out   :dash:

I'd like to think i would of offered her £45 since she had already agreed the hour and was now offering only 30 mins for £20 less!

Good idea about the £45 offer...but it’s a bit like walking, I never seem able to make those decisions quick enough when faced with the moment of truth

Offline Xtro

The joys of punting!

Keep up the good work.   :thumbsup:

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

She's taking the piss changing from £90 for 60 minutes to £70 for 30 minutes.

I'd like to think that I would have refused and walked.

I've seen her a few times over the years and she used to be a trim size 10/12 with pert little tits.

The photos are very misleading now.  She is pushing towards a size 14 but her tits have not increased in a corresponding manner.

Offline oohermrs

I saw her 3-4 times a few years ago for 15min blow & go sessions, when she was a pert 10/12.  It was a very convenient walk round the corner from the train station.

Her bj technique was excellent and she always had me flopping around like a freshly landed fish at the end of every session...at that time she used to offer owo with cim, but she doesn't now, so I stopped seeing her - shame  :(

Offline Sparta Prada

I've never met Anna but I think the previous negative UKP review always stuck in my kind as being a reason not to see her, so this negative reinforces that decision.

Did/does Anna work from the same place as Sensual Isabelle? External Link/Members Only

Online Naughtyboyuk

Did/does Anna work from the same place as Sensual Isabelle? External Link/Members Only

No idea I am afraid as I didn’t see or hear anyone else...others might know better

Offline Hackneylad1

Is the location near the police station in Chelmsford?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 06:30:05 pm by Hackneylad1 »

Offline TheBSG

I've never met Anna but I think the previous negative UKP review always stuck in my kind as being a reason not to see her, so this negative reinforces that decision.

Yes, she does.

I was less than impressed by her when I saw her and have never gone back despite the slim pickings in the area