Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Pump and Dump Central Croydon  (Read 871 times)

Offline xanthos

External Link/Members Only

For £50/.5 hr  I knew it wasn't going to be an outstanding punt but have been having the urge to go further with an Oriental after recently having had a few massages with h/e.

Location is a back street near Lunar house in a block of flats, called once - couldn't understand her accent but she txted the address anyway, called again once outside "my sister will let you in" and waited a minute before a girl came and opened the door wearing a huge parka!  Kind of crept our way to her apartment obviously trying to not alert her neighbours, once inside the place was in total darkness, got to her room, obviously sleeps/lives here as she removed the duvet and extra pillows.

The girl herself was pretty enough, short, mid 20's, average body, nice puffy tits. English very limited which was a shame as I like to have a bit of banter before getting down to it.

Anyway asked for a bit of a back massage, wanted to give her a taste but no r/o on offer, then came the wet wiping..at least done in a nice way followed by bit of unmemorable covered oral then she offered me a choice of positions but I just went with missionary, didn't last long as I was already nearly bursting.

After a quick clean up  I think she thought that was it but I knew I had a few minutes left and asked for a bit more of a rub down. It was whilst laying down with my face on the bed that the whiff of Chinese food started to hit me! Kind of a greasy foodie smell.

So it's a neutral from me as I've scratched the oriental itch I've been having lately, I would recommend on the basis that it's £50 for half an hour of basic services in central Croydon.