Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracy ~ Olina ~ Paddington  (Read 4382 times)

88 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009907) (87 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Prifessionallondinguy

External Link/Members Only
1 hour £140 usual discount.
5 mins walk from Paddington.

Little pocket rocket.
Usual high standard.
Was well and truly looked after.
Highly recommended if you like Thai.

First visit for me since she’s returned.
Smart basement flat.
Asked to give Olina a call when I arrived.

The break has done her good.  Looked very pretty.
Brought her some black holdups which she popped on whilst I had a shower.

Mutual undressing.
Standing bj to begin with …  plenty of attention to balls.
On the bed for more.

Asked me what I wanted which was nice.

Round 1
Kissing, enjoying her tits, my 69, oral on her, rimming on her, very vigorous cowgirl session.
Round 2
Edging … hJ and bj with cim to finish.

Highlights were an incredible cowgirl where we just clicked and I was able to join in from underneath.

Bottle of water 💦
Nice massage for last 10 mins.
Great attitude and skills
Charming and friendly as always.

Always gives the impression she remembers me.

Gvfm.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 07:27:40 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline peter jb

Did she say why she is not working weekends and evenings?

Offline lillythesavage

Did she say why she is not working weekends and evenings?

Maybe the time off was to get married :D, has to be home to cook dinner, just a thought :D

Offline tp69

She has such good reviews. Will have to venture into the smoke to see her sometime.

Offline Traveller58uk

I saw her last week, she was great but I have reviewed her before and have nothing to add to that.

Tracy has done very well for herself and doesnt now have to work 7 days a week, hence the past 4 months off and now, not working on weekends,

Online Prifessionallondinguy

I saw her last week, she was great but I have reviewed her before and have nothing to add to that.

Tracy has done very well for herself and doesnt now have to work 7 days a week, hence the past 4 months off and now, not working on weekends,

My thoughts exactly. Good on her.  Hope she makes plenty of money.
She says “darling” particularly well.   :D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 08:02:58 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline Traveller58uk

She says “darling” particularly well.   :D

Really!! To you too!!??

DANG! I thought I was special ..... :D :D :D

Offline Veinspulser

Yeah, all the illusion we have. Tracy has been my regular for the last a couple of years and she never said no tome of anything during our time together. She is a suit hart and makes you feel uniq, fabulous really.
Seen her again on the second day after arrived back and all good but I had an impression that she lost the spark from before, there is some sadness in her eyes.
Or probably because I have been distracted by other younger girls at the time she was on holiday.
Anyway to make a justice, she is a star.

Offline peter jb

Must be tough thinking you’ve made enough to retire and put all this behind you, and then circumstances change and you’ve got to go back and suck off old codgers like myself . ☹️

Offline daverave185

She does say darling well. But my favourite thing she said was 'something big' because she was rubbing my cock when she said it