Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LAUREN HOT GIRL - London - Wimbledon / Morden - TOFTT  (Read 1914 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6353472) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pajero

it's been a while and I decided to try a Brazilian girl that didn't have a review here.

LAUREN HOT GIRL - External Link/Members Only

warning: I was in a rush and it was a quick punt. I didn't have time to explore all services.

I'm a boring punter and there are a few things important to me to define a meeting as positive: did I enjoy? will I come back?

To answer both questions, yes I had a great time, and I will definitely come back to see this beautiful girl again.

Let me start saying a couple of things based on my meeting with her:
1) If you are looking for a PSE this girl is not for you
2) If you want kiss and eat her pussy this is not the girl for you.

wimbledon / morden on a nice house - felt very safe and clean

Price: 70 for 30 minutes

The girl:
She is young (probably mid twenties), very small (under 155 cm), very nice and toned body with natural a/b tits and a fantastic bubbly ass, her face is beautiful, and she is a very sweet girl. Her english is OK.

My meet:
As I said I was in a rush and we started touching each other and went straight for sex - so no BJ as I was hard and really forgot to ask (will do next time). We had sex: doggy, prone bone, mish, cowgirl, doggy and I finished on the bag in prone bone. Her pussy was wet and she made very sexy noises during the session.

She told me she travels a lot, so if you like sweet pretty girls and don't mind limited services she is a very nice punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only