Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NicoleMichele - Liverpool Street - London- Incall  (Read 1618 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6362574) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ddhiren

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Meet happened earlier today, needed to scratch the punting itch and was looking for a decent punt and having seen the positive reviews on here recently thought I'd take the plunge.

30 mins for £70

Comms:
Super easy. Called her but re no sponse so i left her a text to which she responded to in 10 mins to set up a 30 min meet for the early afternoon. Services were confirmed via text and i rang her when outside.

New block of flats a 4 min walk from Liverpool St station. Called when outside and she buzzed me in. Apparently today was her first day in the flat and she'd only arrived an hour before me. Well stocked facilities wise and the shower was great. The room was a bit small and stuffy but perfectly serviceable, no mirrors however.

The girl:
Accurate to the pics on AW. Facially I'd give her a 6. Shes deffo in her mid to late 30s with a birthmark on her nose that you cant see in the pics. Nice sized natural boobs but the star of the show is her arse, nice and big and lots to get your hands on. She met me in a black one piece which came off in 30 odd seconds. Shes Romanian but her english is very good.

Services:
OWC, 69, Protected Sex

Action:
Throughout the meet her attitude was second to none and her energy and enthusiasm was first rate. She was attentive at all times.

Quick shower and met her in the bedroom.

Started off with OWC which turned into a 69 after a while. She smelled and tasted fresh so no complaints there. The BJ was good but probably wouldve been better without the dom.

After about 5 mins she got on top and started riding me cowgirl then onto doggy and finally mish. Came in the sack with about 4 mins left. Quick shower and a bit of chit chat and i was on my way.

Conclusion: for the price point and services offered she was very good VFM and i would definitely return. She said shes only here for another few more days so if youre planning to see her I'd contact her sooner rather than later.