Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunette for anal  (Read 1549 times)

KJ121212

I'm looking for a nice brunette to let me fuck her arse. Have looked for reviews of the following but with no luck. Can anyone recommend (or not) any of these girls?

External Link/Members Only

Many thanks!

Offline backofthenet

you've linked to a load of dodgy Romanians with limited feedback, and when you get there you'd be lucky if you meet the same girl, and she's unlikely to do anal - they just tick all the boxes when they set up their pages.

Try kiwi Liz - you'll be paying a bit extra, but she's genuine, and good, and does, if memory serves me correctly, take it up the poop shute.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43229.msg572816;topicseen#msg572816

Offline oj2007

As it happens I needed an emergency punt on Friday and I saw the top one of those links - Erika. As the post above suggests I was not expecting it to be the girl in the pics because she is a frankly dodgy Romanian. However, incredibly it was the girl in the pictures. She is very petite, not a stunner but not a dog.  She speaks basically no English, I'd agreed half an hour with anal beforehand with the receptionist or whatever you want to call her. Arrived and as I'd feared the girl said "no anal", I insisted, she rang the receptionist woman who seemed to talk her into it. Fine by me! She had no lube so it was a bit of an effort but she is incredibly tight, and she didn't complain once I was in. Didn't take me long to climax! I paid 80, all in all it was a pretty good last minute thing, even if I did have to wait around for half an hour. Oh and she was in a hotel near Baker Street and you can't avoid the reception area which is very small. I just avoided eye contact obviously! She's worth a go if you ask me.

Offline Uncle Fester

tHANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK oj2007.  She's not really 4 foot 6 inches is she?

Offline oj2007

tHANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK oj2007.  She's not really 4 foot 6 inches is she?

Probably not far off, she's very short! I'd say she's more like 5 feet but I'm a terrible judge of height.